Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Anyone around for a game now?

Anyone up for a game. I've loads to play

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055654420

Right guys, I said I'd post it here first.
    Anyone want Championship Manager 2010 for PC to download which is out on 11th September. (see link) I accidentally bought it twice because the first time it crashed so I did it again which also crashed...however both actually went through and it didn't tell me....DOH! :o
    I'm heading to America at the start of September and wont be back till 18th so I will give you the password as soon as I am back.

So the first person to PM me I will pass my username and password on so they can download it for free. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ok so Virgil has got back and said he has to pull out of the league..so whats the ruling based on this FG???
    Hi guys

Sorry for the lack of contact. FG/Ax, I have to pull out of the league. I've been sold a bit of a red herring. The place I moved into in Drogheda has zero chance of getting broadband (Grangerath, does anyone know any wireless providers?).

Im just playing offline at the moment, and wont be on Xbox live enough to justify my participation.

Sorry about this, I only found out from eircom yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Axwell wrote: »
    Ok so Virgil has got back and said he has to pull out of the league..so whats the ruling based on this FG???

Get him to contact net1. In drog and dundalk they go to places where eircom cant. It's their selling point. I have it and its perfect for gaming

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

What sort of a backwards country are we living in where we can't get broadband on this island??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

ok so ntl put my broadband in today so i will be on tomorrow and Monday nite for to finish my games. I am to play Virgil twice so what happens now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Deliverence XXV, Bennycon Garball1 Garak001

hey The Batman IRL apparently we do need another game, I'm not sure of the score in the second one but since i didn't report it i dont mind playing it again.

Those are my last games. Want them done before weeks out. School next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Sound (I got you confused with Spurs - we do have a game left), I should be back on today now, Did the gaelforce race on saturday so wasn't online much for the last few weeks...

Wrecked tired, so should be easier to beat than normal.

I have to play: AS Roma, Juventus, Liverpool, Inter Milan and Real Madrid to play.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

SD Timeout and Batman, I'll catch ye both tonight if I can, is after 10pm ok for both?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

FutureGuy wrote: »
    SD Timeout and Batman, I'll catch ye both tonight if I can, is after 10pm ok for both?

Sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

I presume whoever has to play virgil just gets the points for the win? Otherwise whoever has to play him twice is getting done up the poopenshaft.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Seems the fairest and will help to wrap things up in the league as he had a load of games to play so with those out of the way we will be closer to being finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

I can be online after 10 for our match too FG.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

I should be online tonight for a few games, should be on from 9

Is there still a league running at the same time as the qualifying league?

Is anybody around tonight for a qualifying game? I've loads to play and nobody is ever on line.

Teams left to Play...

Inter Milan (Deliverance)
    Valencia (Garball)
    AS Roma (SDTimeout)
    Aston Villa (PlayaThree)
    Bayern Munich (Kirby)

I'll be on after 10 most nights. Pretty tough finish for Juve.

Is there still a league running at the same time as the qualifying league?

Is anybody around tonight for a qualifying game? I've loads to play and nobody is ever on line.

You have been told before that this thread is for those in the current league, you are in the qualifying league which has its own thread for you to post in. No one from here is in your league so its pointless posting here looking to see if they are going to be around..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Ive to play (I think!)

Valencia (x2)
    AC Milan
    Barcelona
    Inter

Axwell wrote: »
    You have been told before that this thread is for those in the current league, you are in the qualifying league which has its own thread for you to post in. No one from here is in your league so its pointless posting here looking to see if they are going to be around..

Oooo tetchy. And nobody told me that. Apologies

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Is their going to be a new season or are we waiting for the new FIFA/Pro EV:eek:?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Iv to play Bayern Munich and Liverpool,

Ill be on tonight lads if yer about..?

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Is their going to be a new season or are we waiting for the new FIFA/Pro EV:eek:?

The new one is out first week of October so there is no point starting a new league now with it just a few weeks away.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

2 games left against Villareal and Hull. Hopefully get them played befor the end of the week.

Left to play...

Valencia (Garball)
    Aston Villa (PlayaThree)
    Bayern Munich (Kirby)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'm available all day today FutureGuy. I have this thread open so If you are available at some stage, just say it here and I should see it. Same to Nedved and MackerelMan who are my two other remaining games.

I may be online after about 5. I'll let u know.

Bensfc any idea when you'll be on so I can play my last game.

i sent you a message when you were playing madden and got no reply.

Kirby wrote: »
    I'm available all day today FutureGuy. I have this thread open so If you are available at some stage, just say it here and I should see it. Same to Nedved and MackerelMan who are my two other remaining games.

I'm on now!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'm on now!

ah cool. ill come on now so. :) appears I missed you by six minutes. that sucks

Advertisement