Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Lazio availible to our game anytime soon?!?

(Blackburn)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

GG FutureGuy. Glad that we got our game in.

Honestly though, Juventus seem like a pretty poor team for their star rating. I dont envy you having to use them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Kirby wrote: »
    GG FutureGuy. Glad that we got our game in.

Honestly though, Juventus seem like a pretty poor team for their star rating. I dont envy you having to use them.

After the last mauling I decided to play counter attack and defensive. Worked for the first 35 minutes until you changed tactics. Then I changed back to attacking but forgot to chane custom tactics back to my custom formation. Was wondering why my players weren't going where they should!

Some of your play was truely unbelievable.

Yeah, I noticed after I switched that there was a small hole in front of your back four that wasn't there before. Made things much easier. Juve's forwards dont seem that quick at all. Got any speedsters on the bench? I've got Landon Donnavon on my bench, hes like 88 pace and doesnt even make my first 11 . seems a bit unfair really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Lazio availible to our game anytime soon?!?

(Blackburn)

Yep, send me a reply to my last PM there before you went on holidays with whatever evenings you'll be on and we'll get it out of the way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Yo,
    I should be on tonight. I have to play
    Villareal
    Hamburg

I must also play
    Schalke
    in the cup.

Just noticed that I have to win my last two games by 41 goals to get 3rd :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Reganovski wrote: »
    I must also play
    Schalke
    in the cup.

Just noticed that I have to win my last two games by 41 goals to get 3rd :)

The cup isnt running that just a test thing Moon is running to see how it works in league republic..ignore it.

Ps..good luck with with the 41 goals :D

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Axwell wrote: »
    The cup isnt running that just a test thing Moon is running to see how it works in league republic..ignore it.

Ps..good luck with with the 41 goals :D

Oh right just the two games so.
    I plan on spreading out the goals a bit....10 in the first half of games 1 and 11 in the second. Then to make it exciting, I'll score 6 in the first half of game 2 with 14 in the second :cool: :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads for those with games left the league is finished this Friday. Mr Moon has posted in the fixtures thread about it and the penalty for not getting your games played.

Mr Moon wrote: »
    For the people who don't finish their games, you will be deducted 1 point for each outstanding game not played for the start of next season! No excuses!!

I've been trying to play my last game against Bensfc for around 3 weeks now.

I've left messages here and sent him messages on XBL without reply.

If it gets to Friday and I still haven't played my game I don't think I should be deducted points when I've actively tried to play the match.

• Advertisement

Considering you have 1 game left and he has 6 i think its pretty obvious who has and hasnt attempted to get their games out of the way and Mr Moon will probably only deduct points from those that didnt make an effort unless there is no way to tell which party is to blame, ie they both have the same amount of matches not played or whatever..its up to him though and im sure he can clarify on it.

I've been trying to play my last game against Bensfc for around 3 weeks now.

I've left messages here and sent him messages on XBL without reply.

Snap.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Says on http://boardsleague.leaguerepublic.com/ that me and CashelMan have to play again, but we played twice already, the first game though his connection died after like 30mins when I was 1-0 up, do we have to replay this game or whats the story?

I've to play
    Milan (MackerelMan) (x2)
    Valencia (Garball) (x2)
    Arsenal (BFAssassin)

Left: Hull, Villarreal, Hamburg, Blackburn, Lyon.

Thats me finito then.

Smegball wrote: »
    Says on http://boardsleague.leaguerepublic.com/ that me and CashelMan have to play again, but we played twice already, the first game though his connection died after like 30mins when I was 1-0 up, do we have to replay this game or whats the story?

I've to play
    Milan (MackerelMan) (x2)
    Valencia (Garball) (x2)
    Arsenal (BFAssassin)

If you were winning 1-0 and he dropped then no you dont have to replay it. Did you post the results of both your fixtures in the results thread, its possible the result was just missed..double check you posted it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

4 games left now, 2 against Garball and 2 against MackerelMan, have had trouble connecting to games with them though, hopefully it can be resolved before the deadline lol.

two game left for me.

Gameweek 8
    AC Milan - MackerelMan

Gameweek 10
    Athletico - Nedved85

I'll be available to play these games all day tomorrow. Ill have boards open so if either of you guys are available, pm me or post in this thread I'll fire up the xbox like a hot snot. Any time tomorrow. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Il be on for that game this evening Kirby,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Just need valencia and i'm done. All day as well due to the fact this rain is keeping everyone locked in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

have to play Real Madrid, Valencia and AC Milan, I have sent Bennycon a pm regarding our fixture.
    I am only available fri from 830 on as i work away from home during the week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

What was the verdict on people with games left against virgil after he dropped out? Do those people get the 3 points?

Moiph wrote: »
    What was the verdict on people with games left against virgil after he dropped out? Do those people get the 3 points?

Ya, everyone gets a 3-0 win. The table has already been updated with those scores.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Apparently Deliverance XXV has left the league so thats a 3-0 win for me in what I think is my last game.

You available Nedved?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Town Man wrote: »
    have to play Real Madrid, Valencia and AC Milan, I have sent Bennycon a pm regarding our fixture.
    I am only available fri from 830 on as i work away from home during the week
    friday is fine with me TownMan

I can go on now Kirby?

Nedved85 wrote: »
    I can go on now Kirby?

Sorry mate. Was asleep at that point. my bad. I had it open all day! :p

You available now?

All done,

Bought myself a few jerseys from this site recently...including my Team Athletico Madrid,

www.thefootballshirt.com

fairly cheap, delivery takes a few weeks but jerseys are spot on!

Nedved85 wrote: »
    All done,

Bought myself a few jerseys from this site recently...including my Team Athletico Madrid,

www.thefootballshirt.com

fairly cheap, delivery takes a few weeks but jerseys are spot on!

I presume these aren't "official" jerseys judging by the prices?

I'd love to pick up a Diego Forlan jersey. Looks like they are all gone :(:(:(

• Advertisement

You gonna be around today MackerelMan? I'd really like to get my last game finished if possible. :)

Advertisement