Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Reminder

The league is finishing today, but I'm going to let it run until Monday morning!

So if you have any matches yet to play this is your last chance!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Kirby wrote: »
    You gonna be around today MackerelMan? I'd really like to get my last game finished if possible. :)

Are you on this evening MackerelMan, I have three games left and 2 v Mack so hopefully will get it done tonight.
    I will be on after 9 I would reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Town Man

Was online there with Mackeral Man and we were unable to connect to each other on the team selction screen. Have Garball left to play too but I'm going to the All Ireland tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Played all my games. Happy with my results. Thanks for the games peoples. See you for the new league in Fifa 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Has Garball gone MIA or something ? Seems hard to get ahold of the chap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

I have played all my games except against HULL CITY sent him a message a week ago to let me know when he is around to play it and still haven't heard from him, not much more I can do!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Me and MackerelMan simply cannot seem to connect for our game, no matter how much we try?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

I presume thats it over now as per Mr Moons post about it ending Monday. Congrats to those that won and those getting promoted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

FIFA 2009 Season 4 has ended. Thanks to all players who made the effort to get their games played.

As you all know, Fifa 2010 will be released on 2nd October 2010 and our next league will be played using this new game.

We will be posting final tables shortly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

Thanks for your and Moon's hard work in making this a great league.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Yeah fair play to Moon for keeping track of all the results.

For those interested heres a FIFA fair play table from the premiership teams this season listing the number of cards each team got.

fifa.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Fair play to Moon for keeping this league ticking over and managing the tables....

Axwell wrote: »

For those interested heres a FIFA fair play table from the premiership teams this season listing the number of cards each team got.

Championship Tables?

moz wrote: »
    Championship Tables?

Im not in the championship so i dont have access to the stats.

Some shocking discplinary records there...as I said at the start of the season, the disciplinary record of each player will have a big say on inclusion into the following season.

I will post something similar for Championship sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I will post something similar for Championship sides.

It would be interesting to see that.

Thanks to FG and others for the whole league, its been fun. Well done on organizing the whole thing.

I wont be getting Fifa 10 (not right away anyways), so I will be retiring from the league.

Best of luck lads.

fifa.gif

It was a ridiculous red card I got. Reganovski will tell ya. Thought i was controlling my keeper and pressed X to kick the ball up the pitch and Coloccini takes down Kanoute :rolleyes:

Tried my best to play my last match with Hull but he just seemed to give up playing matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Balls, that table looks really bad on my part.

Never had anyone complain after a match about my actions or whatever. I love tackling, looks like that'll need to to curbed quite a bit if I get another chance, which I probably won't! :(

SRFC90 wrote: »
    Balls, that table looks really bad on my part.

Never had anyone complain after a match about my actions or whatever. I love fouling, looks like that'll need to to curbed quite a bit if I get another chance, which I probably won't! :(

Fixed your post for you :D
    Tackling doesnt mean a card necessarily, theres a stat on there for tackles too, but 2 reds and 30 yellows is a bit excessive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Yep fair play to all the lads who kept the league running along was great craic.

Still not sure if ill be getting fifa 10 straight away though so mightnt be in the new league :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Fixed your post for you :D
    Tackling doesnt mean a card necessarily, theres a stat on there for tackles too, but 2 reds and 30 yellows is a bit excessive.

2 & 30 - thats's gas!

I had 3 games left to play. 2 against Dufflecoat and 1 vs Ben. Been on a good bit the last week but kept missing them.
    Looks like championship football for me next season. Fair play to moon & co. for keepng this going smoothly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Aye thanks to those who kept it running. I've enjoyed all the seasons so far and looking forward to the new one in Fifa 10. Going to reserve my copy of it this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Where is the championship table? :p

I found a nice scratch on my fifa disc last night :( I'll try and get a loan of it. The card record was alot better in the Championship when I checked last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭darraghjm

fair play to all involved in organising the league, i'll have to sit out the next league as i'm moving house in a few weeks, so probably wont have time to play all the matches, but i'll be back for the one after

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

Well done for organising the leagues lads.
    Dont think I will be getting Fifa 10 so probably wont be in the next league.

Didn't realise so many people wouldn't be getting FIFA 10....

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Didn't realise so many people wouldn't be getting FIFA 10....

Yeah surprising alright :confused:
    I'm really looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

moz wrote: »
    Yeah surprising alright :confused:
    I'm really looking forward to it.

Just cant face shelling out 60 quid for updated squads (unless this 360 movement thing is revolutionary!)

Wonder what sort of price id get if I traded in Fifa 09 now....

• Advertisement

joe123 wrote: »
    Wonder what sort of price id get if I traded in Fifa 09 now....

Feck all I'd say to be honest. I wonder what Pro Evo will be like, theres huge hype about it this year.

I usually end up buying both eventually anyways...this years Pro Evo wasn't at the level of FIFA, but its still nice to fire it up every now and again for a change from FIFA.

Advertisement