Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

joe123 wrote: »
    Just cant face shelling out 60 quid for updated squads (unless this 360 movement thing is revolutionary!)

Wonder what sort of price id get if I traded in Fifa 09 now....

Fair few changes man. The keepers and shooting alone have me interested....not to mention the new jostleing and dribbling.... Set piece editor too. Worth the update imo.

Day one purchase for me. Gonna wait for a demo or something before i buy this years pro evo. Been burned by the pro evo hype before so Im gonna be cautious this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Kirby wrote: »
    Fair few changes man. The keepers and shooting alone have me interested....not to mention the new jostleing and dribbling.... Set piece editor too. Worth the update imo.

Day one purchase for me. Gonna wait for a demo or something before i buy this years pro evo. Been burned by the pro evo hype before so Im gonna be cautious this time.

Don't get your hopes up too high about the set piece editor, great idea though it is, i am after reading a review in edge that says its only going to be for offline play :( because EA are afraid it will be abused online.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Parawind wrote: »
    EA are afraid it will be abused online.

How is that any different to the user controlled celebrations, the ability to have custom teams or the quit game option?

They never worried about people abusing things online before, and abuse them, they do.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    How is that any different to the user controlled celebrations, the ability to have custom teams or the quit game option?

They never worried about people abusing things online before, and abuse them, they do.

I know its stupid but thats what it said, i guess they want to test it out in this years offline and maybe after they think its stable enough to take online in 2011.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Time to resurrect this baby...all general discussion of the league goes here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Ahh League General Discussion how ive missed you..its good to have you back :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

Should there be a fresh league discussion thread for season 5?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

I know the relegations and promotions were announced but is there any chance a final table could be put up?
    Just to get a rough idea of seedings for next season....

Advertisement