Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-General Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Boca aren't woefully bad to be fair, but I wouldn't describe their stats as lofty!!!! :p:p

Check no so FAT anymore Ronaldo for Corinthians and have a look at the goals o youtube this season his stats are in the 70s its a pity they havent been updated. I think she chipped in Cantona style V Boco a few weeks ago.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Can the final 3 players PM their choices now!

I am awaiting Santry Red who has been MIA for the week, but the final 3 can send their lists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Can the final 3 players PM their choices now!

Whats the story with your lad who doesn't check very often?

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Whats the story, have Moon and the other lad picked? My choices depend on them...

Newcastle/Marseille are gone. One team is pending. I doubt ye will pick the same team anyways. I have pm'ed again to say I'll have to assign him a team at 6pm

• Advertisement

Newcastle/Marseille are gone. One team is pending. I doubt ye will pick the same team anyways. I have pm'ed again to say I'll have to assign him a team at 6pm

Sound so. Decisions, decisions....

Mr Moon/Duffles.

The player list has now been fixed. You can begin creating league tables and fixtures for championship. Please use the team names only. No ned for boards names as all teams are unique.

The format is that we are having 3 games per week, and we play each other twice.

We will be having a break week around half way with reduced/no fixtures as I envisage that people will have holidays/RRODs etc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

looking forward to this. No euro's or world cup this summer so I will need to get my footy competition fix somehow. Looks like I'm not the only one with this mindset as it appears my local footy games are starting again too. Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭mika27

Lyons default setting is tear inducing.

Yep, I've completely changed it around but I'm still looking for a good set up. Any tips FG? :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lyons default setting is tear inducing.

So you fixed their chemistry when you made some changes then is that what you are saying?? :D

• Advertisement

Times are tough when one of your picks is Yeovil Town.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

mika27 wrote: »
    Yep, I've completely changed it around but I'm still looking for a good set up. Any tips FG? :D

You dont want tips from FG..he got relegated :D

But its ok this season he went for a much stronger team..Juventus..wait a minute didnt they get relega..ya ask FG for advice :D

Don't Lyon have Benzema? Is he not godlike? yes, i think he is.

Kirby wrote: »
    Don't Lyon have Benzema? Is he not godlike? yes, i think he is.

He might be in real life..but this is a computer game and the person pressing his buttons last time got him relegated..if possible Benzema would have asked for a transfer in the off season :P

Mr Moon/Duffles.

Duffles?? Is that your pet name for him?? :P

You boys and your lube..honestly...:D

Axwell wrote: »
    He might be in real life..but this is a computer game and the person pressing his buttons last time got him relegated..if possible Benzema would have asked for a transfer in the off season :P

still beat you 3-0 and 4-0 last year and count yourself lucky I chose to be relegated because if we had played all our games, you might be down instead of me. :pac:

still beat you 3-0 and 4-0 last year and count yourself lucky I chose to be relegated because if we had played all our games, you might be down instead of me. :pac:

Sorry but you were losing our first game and quit and then blamed me even though I was winning.. i mean why would i quit when i was winning :P..you then went and cheated to win the other ones so they dont count*.

*some or all of the above may not be true. Axwell takes no responsibility for the accusations made in this post.

Also now that i have pmmed all the people and got them to pick their teams and "Duffles" and "Mr Mooney" are sorting out the fixtures and league table system we have the league sorted and ready to go. Thanks FG for you overseeing the work and doing nothing while we set it all up :D:P

Its called effective management. Go focus on winning and stop your whining. :rolleyes:

Jokes aside, thanks to everyone that helped get the team selection process sorted in les than a week.

Sorry but you were losing our first game and quit and then blamed me even though I was winning.. i mean why would i quit when i was winning :P..you then went and cheated to win the other ones so they dont count*.

*some or all of the above may not be true. Axwell takes no responsibility for the accusations made in this post.

Also now that i have pmmed all the people and got them to pick their teams and "Duffles" and "Mr Mooney" are sorting out the fixtures and league table system we have the league sorted and ready to go. Thanks FG for you overseeing the work and doing nothing while we set it all up :D:P

Now thats comedy

Axwell if you want a gold star for your forehead, i'll buy you one. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Did he just call you a jew? :D:p

Its called effective management. Go focus on winning and stop your whining. :rolleyes:

No chance I just got home to find UFC waiting for me..im off to knock people out for the evening.

Come near me with a gold star and ill knock you out then put you in an arm bar till you scream like the bitch that you are :D

*oh ya no talking about fighting games allowed in here - oops

Guys, please hurry on with your picks. We need to get all fixtures sorted. Y2J, picks received.

Y2J, picks received.

Sweet. I got Man United so?
    No chance I just got home to find UFC waiting for me..im off to knock people out for the evening.

Lucky *******!!!!!

*******!!!!!! Futhermore you also **** ***!

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭gaz15

Argh got a copy of the ufc game today-guess i am going to have to put off practicing with West Ham for another day:D

gaz15 wrote: »
    Argh got a copy of the ufc game today-guess i am going to have to put off practicing with West Ham for another day:D

Did you order it online or pick it up in a shop like game etc??

Add me later if you want a few games
    GT: Irish Wolverine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Just wondering is there any practice league set up so people can play each other and practice with their teams and generally mess about with formations and stuff?

We are ALMOST ready to go, I have only to hear from one team (our top seed no less).

However, we can still generate fixtures so look out for them tomorrow.

The league will start at 6pm tomorrow. I will be creating the leagues tonight and you may register anytime before the kick off. Passwords etc will be found on the sticky at the top of the FIFA forum.

The Championship fixtures have been created, and there are some mouthwatering ties early on!

Oh ya I forgot to tell you Robinson pmmed me earlier and said he wanted Cardiff City and to let you know..thanks :D

• Advertisement

Tanks for that Axwell, excellent, Ill get Mr Moon to lock in the teams for the season. be aware that you now cannot change your team choice. Good luck everyone!

Advertisement