Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-Results/Fixtures/Tables

Options

Comments

LEAGUE NAME: Premiership
    GAMEWEEK: 9
    Result: Newcastle United (G M E 27) 8 - 1 Benfica (TuneTuneTuner)

Closer game then the scoreline suggests. Good game Tune!

GAMEWEEK: 8
    Result: Newcastle United (G M E 27) 3 - 0 Villareal (Bubs)

Tough game. Not many chances for either team. Good game mate.

EDIT:NEW RESULT

Result: Newcastle United (G M E 27) 4 - 4 Everton (The Dunne)

Great game. I was 4-1 up with 75 mins gone and I threw it away. To be fair The Dunne had hit the post and bar around 5 times even before the comeback began. Fair result I thought in the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

GAMEWEEK: 11
    Result: SL Benfica 4 - 3 Villareal (Bubs)

Result: Newcastle United (G M E 27) 5 - 0 Hamburg (Dufflecoat)

Id say good game but sometimes I think you were more interested in trying to hack me down then play football.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

LEAGUE NAME: Championship
    GAMEWEEK: 8
    Result: Arsenal (BFassassin) 0 - 5 Aston Villa (playa3)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭RALEIGH_BURNER2

GAMEWEEK: 10
    Result: SL Benfica 1 - 1 Schalke 04 (winston82)

Good game, feel very unfortunate not to have won. One stupid pass across the back and it was intercepted and put away well plus numerous chances bottled kept Schalke in the game.

Result: SL Benfica 2 - 1 Sevilla (Reganovski)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

GAMEWEEK:11
    Result: Chelsea(Colmise) 2 - 2 Fiorentina(Joe123)

Another draw. The lag in this was terrible delay for every input on my side and then stopping and startin at times. Muck. Was 2-0 down got it back to 2 all.

GG apart from the lag

GAMEWEEK:7?
    Result: Valencia(Garball) 1 - 8 Fiorentina(Joe123)

GG. Id nearly swear there was lag again in this one with delay again.

Result: Bayern(Kirby) 0 - 1 Fiorentina(Joe123)

Very close game was hanging on for dear life pretty much the whole second half. Ribery hit the post in the last minute aswell. Should of been a draw.

Result: Barcelona(Batman IRL) 2 - 2 Fiorentina(Joe123)

Went 2-0 and was fairly happy. Barca then score and about ten minutes from time scored a screamer with feckin eto. Not sure how I threw away this game.

Thats 2 draws today. Im not happy. Least I beat Kirby!:P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

yeh it was a close game alright. Gutted that i missed that 1v1 on 60 minutes and then rattled the post near the end. ah well. Its not over yet!

• Advertisement

GAMEWEEK:6?
    Result: Spurs(Seanmeister) 5 - 2 Fiorentina(Joe123)

First defeat of the league and I dont like it! :P Played absolute ****e and deserved to loose. Should of stopped playing after that Bayern Munich match.

GAMEWEEK:8
    Result: Spurs(Seanmeister) 0 - 0 Bayern Munich(Kirby)

Good game this. I had about 4 1v1's that i made a mess of in the first half...really annoyed at myself for that. Then smegball came back at me in the second half and came close to breaking through a good few times. Lots of back and forth between both teams. Could have nicked it at the end when his keeper nearly threw it to me :P

Still, I'm safe in the knowledge that If I win all my remainding games, I have the league. Easier said that done and if this game is anything to go by, I havent got a hope! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

GAMEWEEK:10
    Result: Chelsea(colmise) 3 - 1 Bayern Munich(Kirby)

mise wrote: »
    GAMEWEEK:10
    Result: Chelsea(colmise) 3 - 1 Bayern Munich(Kirby)

I'm gonna be honest and say this annoyed me. Not losing, but the replay watching. Goal scored, all three replays watched. A nothing header that goes 10 yards wide, replay wathced. Offiside? replays watched. The entire half time replay display was watched. The ending montage was watched. Excessive waiting at throw ins etc. tbh I got the impression it was a deliberate tactic.

Do your thing on the pitch, but don't take the piss. Thats bad form tbh and frustrated the hell out of me. If you were trying to fix something, pause the game and do it. Dont take 10 second intervals every time the ball goes out of play.

Having said that, I played poorly and deserved to lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Result: (tunetunetuner)SL Benfica 1 - 1 Schalke 04 (winston82)

GAMEWEEK: ?
    Result: (reganovski) sevilla 2- 3 Schalke 04 (winston82)

played 1st game, went down 2-0 when reganovski disconnected somehow. Played replay and went down 2-0 again in the first half. Pulled 3 back in the last 20 mins. Very lucky to get 4 points.

Gg lads

Kirby wrote: »
    I'm gonna be honest and say this annoyed me. Not losing, but the replay watching. Goal scored, all three replays watched. A nothing header that goes 10 yards wide, replay wathced. Offiside? replays watched. The entire half time replay display was watched. The ending montage was watched. Excessive waiting at throw ins etc. tbh I got the impression it was a deliberate tactic.

Do your thing on the pitch, but don't take the piss. Thats bad form tbh and frustrated the hell out of me. If you were trying to fix something, pause the game and do it. Dont take 10 second intervals every time the ball goes out of play.

Having said that, I played poorly and deserved to lose.

Hey man,

Like i said i was sorry about all the delays.. something reasonably important came up after about 20 mins of the match at which stage I paused and hoped it was sorted. Didnt want to just quit the match. It was not a deliberate tactic.. Unfortunately I spent the rest of the match trying to double task..

I'm sorry I annoyed you, believe me I dont like watching replays and tbh my head wasnt really there at the half/full time intervals.. forgot the other person has to watch..

So again my apologies, my intentions were not to annoy..

Thats cool then man. no problems. I think we have all been there. People come in and need ya for something and you are like "League game!" to em. :p I just wish I had a better head on me. The more it happened, the more I rushed my play and lost the ball! Dumbass award goes to.... :P Im like a point behind joe now so Im gonna have to up my game. anyway, lets continue this over at the discussion thread so as not to clog results.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Championship

July 10th Fixture:

AC Milan (Keen) 0 - 3 Barcelona

July 24th Fixture:

Chelsea (Mise) 2 - 2 Barcelona

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

GAMEWEEK:7
    Result: AC Milan(Keen) 0 - 1 Aston Villa(playa3)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

RESULT: Sampdoria (mr robinson) 2 - 3 Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90)

posted it at the same time as another result. that had been put up on the table but not this so just reposting incase it was missed!

• Advertisement

GAMEWEEK:9
    Result: Roma (SDTimeout) 3 - 4 Chelsea(mise)

I was lucky with SD gifting me a couple of goals.. Good game tho.. very tight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Result: Tottenham Hotspur (Smegball) 4 - 0 Chelsea(mise)

Championship:

July 3rd Fixture:

Tottenham Hotspur (Smegball) 7 - 0 Barcelona

July 24th Fixture:

Bayern Munich (Kirby) 2 - 0 Barcelona

Result: Bayern Munich (Kirby) 2 - 0 Barcelona (The Batman IRL)

Good game this. We both missed a few chances in this one, including an open goal for me.....and a breakaway 1v1 for him. Had he scored that, it woulda been alot tougher for me. Eto'o is.....very fast.

Kirby wrote: »
    Result: Bayern Munich (Kirby) 2 - 0 Barcelona (The Batman IRL)

Good game this. We both missed a few chances in this one, including an open goal for me.....and a breakaway 1v1 for him. Had he scored that, it woulda been alot tougher for me. Eto'o is.....very fast.

1 V 1's aint my strong point. I dont really have one in FIFA it would seem.:(

Good game though...My defence will need a good rest after the assault they took today.

• Registered Users Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Reganovski

Result: SL Benfica (tunetunetuner) 2 - 1 Sevilla (Reganovski)

Result: Sevilla (Reganovski) 2 - 3 Schalke 04 (winston82)
    winston82 wrote: »
    played 1st game, went down 2-0 when reganovski disconnected somehow.

How do mean I disconnected?? :rolleyes: Did you not notice that the game has just stalled after scoring my second goal?? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

RESULT: Blackburn (MarkSRFC90) 0-3 Udinese (BassmanMurph85)

As usual, as soon as Blackburn come up against a half decent team, they're beaten comfortably!

RESULT: Blackburn Rovers (SRFC90) 0 – 1 Schalke 04 (Winston 82)

usual ****ness.

• Advertisement

GAMEWEEK: 7?
    Result: Fiorentina (Joe123) 2 - 1 Real Madrid (Bennycon)

Tight enough game. Not happy with the way ive been playing at all lately in this. Missed a good few one on ones aswell. Dont know why but I cant stop trying to chip the ball. Gotta take my finger off the lb button.

Advertisement