Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XBOX360] Fifa 2009 League-Results/Fixtures/Tables

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Axwell wrote: »
    Promotions/Relegations wont take effect until the new season begins and we are picking teams..until then you are still a championship loser :D

Joe you still not getting fifa10?

Ah il probably give in and get it. You cant have a fifa league without *one of* its winners :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

joe123 wrote: »
    Ah il probably give in and get it. You cant have a fifa league without *one of* its winners :P

Everyone who stayed up in the premiership is a winner, the rest of you lot are looooosers!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Can't wait to pwn the Premiership next season :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

how do I get involved in this for the next game?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

evad_lhorg wrote: »
    how do I get involved in this for the next game?

I'd be interested in joing aswell lads, thats if there is any vacant spots.
    Let me know. Cheers. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

There was a qualifying league run up to a few weeks ago which is now over. You will have to keep an eye on the thread for a qualifying league to begin for the next season which would be Season 6 qualifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭nicklauski

Axwell wrote: »
    There was a qualifying league run up to a few weeks ago which is now over. You will have to keep an eye on the thread for a qualifying league to begin for the next season.
    Thanks Axwell. Only getting back into Fifa now thanks to the 10 demo so will keep my eyes peeled for a new Qualifier starting out. :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

nicklauski wrote: »
    Thanks Axwell. Only getting back into Fifa now thanks to the 10 demo so will keep my eyes peeled for a new Qualifier starting out. :D

Season 5 will be getting under way shortly after the game comes out so give it a few weeks and keep an eye out for the season 6 qualifying thread on here.

Advertisement