Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st Tattoo!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭skaterboy

WOW
    What was the design anyway?
    My neighbour has 2 tats and shes NOW 17 but luky 4 her the guy didnt mess up=]

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Give her a year or two...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭skaterboy

Give her a year or two...
    LOL so far everythings A-O.K but shes HOOKED on them she keeps getting more!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭PinkTulips

first tattoo was at 16 and so was my second... got a dragonfly that my friend drew for me on my lower abdomen and a mermaid on my lower back

love them both even though they've been there for years now and the poor dragonfly is looking a bit lopsided after 3 pregnancies!

don't regret them but i was lucky i guess... i had thought about them for a very long time so they weren't spur of the moment tats done on a whim and each of them has a special meaning for me.

my first piercings were my ears at 5... begged and pleaded and whinged to have them done and eventually my mom gave in, got the second holes done at 14, cartilage at 15, belly at 15, etc..... slippery slope ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭MelonieHead

Got my first tattoo at 14.

I'm planning a second one in the next few weeks, nearly 13 years later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 caoimhelyons

first peircing was when i was about 15 got my ears done
    then got my tongue done this year ( love it ):D

Advertisement