Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blizzcon 2009

• 09-05-2009 5:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Been wow player now for 3 years, got more toons then I care to say. Just wondering are any of you planing on heading to Blizzcon this year in Anaheim 21st 22nd of Aug. Hope to be heading over myself, be interested in meeting up with some Irish Gamers, Drop me a line. Can go on the lash over there. lol

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Was half tempted to go, depending how much it costs i might make the trip for the lols.

any idea how much blizzcon tickets are?

And do ryanair fly there?

Be gas getting an irish contingent to go over. I could imagine though there is going to be hurdles of abuse towards blizz :P

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭oldon

Tickets 125 dollars each, Flights and accom depending when u fly and where u stay. tickets go on sale 16th of this month. have my flights and holet prebooked lol. will be spamming the bizz site to get the tickets lol

Advertisement