Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ferrari's Revitalised?

• 09-05-2009 11:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭

What ye reckon lads.
    Are the red team back where they should be or am I still wishing them on? :cool:

I think there could be a few shocked teams tomorow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Looks like they're still making ridiculous mistakes that a mute spastic with no muscle control wouldn't make.

Sweet Jesus Christ, anyone could see he should've been out again.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

I cannot believe they did this again!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was watching the time ticking down and he was still sitting in the pits!!!!!!

Irishshin wrote: »
    I cannot believe they did this again!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was watching the time ticking down and he was still sitting in the pits!!!!!!

I just had the live timing going and just couldn't believe he was still sat in the pits. Every race so far it's been obvious that in Q1 anyone below 5th and possibly higher, needs to go out at the end.

I think Hamilton was 8th or 9th but went out again. By the time he got to the finish line he was about 10th or 11th and improved his time to go 10th.

Ugh, idiocy.

Every other car went out except for Massa & the other driver (Rosberg?) who had done a 1.20
    Even Nakajima who had a 1.20 went out.
    Cannot believe they made the same mistake again.
    Esp with Massa with the fastest time, things were looking up..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

The car looks fast in Catalunya but the mistake with Raikkonen in Q1 just adds further evidence that decision making within the team is falling apart with the Todt/Brawn/Schumacher influence.

Forza Felipe though! Gotta admire the little guy's pluck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,592 ✭✭✭✭vectra

CUPID STUNTS...!!

I dont believe it :mad:

How can they be so dumb :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭EvilMonkey

Ferrari you muppet's! :eek:
    The car is faster, could challenge for a podium and they go and do this again :mad:
    There only half the team they were 2 years ago. :(:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

How quickly people forget that before Todt/Brawn/Schumacher, Ferrari were always this incompetant. They were legendary for it. You can expect this sort of thing to only get worse, I can assure you. If the tifosi had any sense (and they don't, otherwise they wouldn't buy so much tacky ferrari-branded tat), they're realise that the "team" they were following all those years was Ross Brawn.

On behalf of everyone who snoozed through the Schumacher years, I can only say:
    Ha Ha.
    and bring on the budget cap. Forcing the Italians to work under cost pressure and be innovative and reliable will show who the real greats are in F1. (spoiler: Newey and Brawn)

How quickly people forget that before Todt/Brawn/Schumacher, Ferrari were always this incompetant. They were legendary for it. You can expect this sort of thing to only get worse, I can assure you. If the tifosi had any sense (and they don't, otherwise they wouldn't buy so much tacky ferrari-branded tat), they're realise that the "team" they were following all those years was Ross Brawn.

Ha Ha.
    and bring on the budget cap. Forcing the Italians to work under cost pressure and be innovative and reliable will show who the real greats are in F1. (spoiler: Newey and Brawn)
    That team of incompetents has the highest placed kers car on the grid for tomorrow. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Amnesiac_ie

A god point EvilMonkey; with that long, long run down to Turn 1 we could see Massa move up a place or two if he can deploy the KERS system effectively. Let's hope Barcelona doesn't provide the usual snooze fest this year!

• Advertisement

How quickly people forget that before Todt/Brawn/Schumacher, Ferrari were always this incompetant.

Lets re-phrase that for you.

How quickly people forget that before Todt/Brawn/Schumacher, Ferrari were always this incompetant.

Today it was out of Kimis hands.
    His team admitted that they messed up.
    Kimi was a Hostage in his car.
    BUT
    as mentioned above.
    Kers could come into play for Kimi on the runup to the first corner and hope he stays out of any trouble,
    Could make a few places. ;)

Oh yeah
    And while you are talking about Ferari being totally Incompetant.
    I agree with you.
    Being imcompetant is exactly what brings the knowledge and technology to this outfit to help them produce some of the best road cars in the world.
    Correct me if I am wrong. but
    are they a different company?

Felipe is heavier than the three in front, hopefully he can go a lap longer and with kers get ahead of someone.
    All depends on the start though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭shamwari

Well I think Ferrari need a period of proper introspection here to get to the bottom of why the team are so prone to many avoidable and repeated mistakes. It is this sillyness that cost Massa the title in 2008 (Signapore) and destroying whatever slim chance they have left to wrestle the title from Brawn and Red Bull.

As for Kimi, I will be pleasently surprised if he finishes well tomorrow. He might well be in a fast car with KERS, but he's 16th with both Mclarens are in front of him and their KERS system is believed to be the best on the track. Unless there is a spoiler like a midrace safety car or the weather plays a joker, I think the odds are stacked against him. Massa on the other hand could well nick a podium if he stays out of trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 kev9652

Ha Ha.
    The budget cap is not manadotry you only opt in if you want

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭enzo7

looking foward to a good result for massa tom if he gets a clean start and stays outa trouble, dont really know what to say about kimi my gran says if you hav nothing nice to say about someone dont say anything. so i best say nothing.

enzo7 wrote: »
    looking foward to a good result for massa tom if he gets a clean start and stays outa trouble, dont really know what to say about kimi my gran says if you hav nothing nice to say about someone dont say anything. so i best say nothing.

You cant really blame Kimi for the teams fekkup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭BoardsRanger

vectra wrote: »
    Yeah, you can't at all. And unlike another "gent" on the grid, kimi decided not to slate his team members when he could have easily done so.

he admits he was as much to blame as the team, anyway between them they fecked up!! but hopeing they can redeem them selves tom.

at the end of the day kimi is his own man and the final decision falls with him he is the guy who has to drive the car, i dont want to be slagging him off because he s still a ferrari driver and i want him to do well,but it just fustrating when you see massa who has a fraction of kimis talents on the 2nd row just makes you think where kimi could hav ended up.

And unlike another "gent" on the grid, kimi decided not to slate his team members when he could have easily done so.

ya i respect him for that, im not blaming him completely it just fustrating when they make stupid mistakes esp when the car is looking pretty good. hopefully tom with abit of luck he can get in the points.

he admits he was as much to blame as the team, anyway between them they fecked up!! but hopeing they can redeem them selves tom.

at the end of the day kimi is his own man and the final decision falls with him he is the guy who has to drive the car, i dont want to be slagging him off because he s still a ferrari driver and i want him to do well,but it just fustrating when you see massa who has a fraction of kimis talents on the 2nd row just makes you think where kimi could hav ended up.

But it wasn't his fault, he said it was to protect the team.

• Advertisement

that team hav worked there as**s off the last few wks trying to make the car lighter for him so i would be very dissapointed if he did turn around a publicly blame them but he hasnt and respect him for that. the team did fecked up by advising him his time was good enough but he fecked up by accepting it, personaly i think a driver of his experience and talent should be able to make these calls. anyway we cant change it now so hopefully he can hav a good race tom. the season can only get better for here.

that team hav worked there as**s off the last few wks trying to make the car lighter for him so i would be very dissapointed if he did turn around a publicly blame them but he hasnt and respect him for that. the team did fecked up by advising him his time was good enough but he fecked up by accepting it, personaly i think a driver of his experience and talent should be able to make these calls. anyway we cant change it now so hopefully he can hav a good race tom. the season can only get better for here.

Well how much should one question the team? Should they override the team telling them they'll be out of fuel on the next lap? :P

amacachi wrote: »
    Well how much should one question the team? Should they override the team telling them they'll be out of fuel on the next lap? :P

today was a perfect example of when he should question his team. if he feels his lap wasnt good enough he should be able to stand up to the team and say im going out again, but if he actually thought the lap was good enough then im kinda worried his driving a ferrari. anyway it done now hope they learn from it dis time, and they can get some decent points tom. as a ferrari fan its just fustrating when u see stupid mistakes like dis esp when massa is on the 2nd row.

today was a perfect example of when he should question his team. if he feels his lap wasnt good enough he should be able to stand up to the team and say im going out again, but if he actually thought the lap was good enough then im kinda worried his driving a ferrari. anyway it done now hope they learn from it dis time, and they can get some decent points tom. as a ferrari fan its just fustrating when u see stupid mistakes like dis esp when massa is on the 2nd row.

Yeah but he still has to trust the team, don't get me wrong, he's not completely free of blame, but it was 95% the team's fault.

Heh, I know it's very frustrating, but I can genuinely see Massa challenging for the win tomorrow. And all it takes is a safety car at the right time and Raikkonen will be right up there too.

. And all it takes is a safety car at the right time and Raikkonen will be right up there too.

That and the fact that he is fuelled to almost half distance.. Plus.. Kers off the line.

He did say though that he was to blame as he did not do such a good lap on Q1 and "didnt feel like going out again"
    :o

Still
    I have ful faith in him to grab some points tomorow.

GO KIMI GO...!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭rua1972

Ferrari made a good step forward, but due to bad qauli and a faillure in the race it didn't work out for Kimi.

Hey.
    Have you got psychic powers or something or is it a case of "The Commentators curse"
    Massa running out of fuel...!!!! :D

Question on that issue actually.
    Will Massa'a points stand from today?
    I thought the car had to be over a certain weight at the end of the race which Massa'a could possibly be under that weight after running out of fuel.?
    Any idea?
    Yeah but he still has to trust the team, don't get me wrong, he's not completely free of blame, but it was 95% the team's fault.

Heh, I know it's very frustrating, but I can genuinely see Massa challenging for the win tomorrow. And all it takes is a safety car at the right time and Raikkonen will be right up there too.

As above.
    Kimi jumping up several places on the 2nd corner iuncident and a safety car
    Pity about his hydrolic breakdown :o
    Although I must admit I was surprised at Kimi's lack of pace trying to pass Nick Heidfeld
    Kers and a diffuser on Kimi's car and he almost topping the time sheets all weekend..!!
    I would have thought he could breeze past him.
    On the other hand. Did anyone catch what Kimi said on the installation lap about his Kers?
    He said afterwars that it worked fine but I failed to see him use it once.

Hey.
    Have you got psychic powers or something or is it a case of "The Commentators curse"
    Massa running out of fuel...!!!! :D

Question on that issue actually.
    Will Massa'a points stand from today?
    I thought the car had to be over a certain weight at the end of the race which Massa'a could possibly be under that weight after running out of fuel.?
    Any idea?
    The cars are meant to be above the regulation weight when dry of fuel. Remember BAR/Honda a few years back tried to be smart and built the car underweight so that for stints of the race they were running under the minimum allowed weight?
    It's funny how IndyCar drivers seem to be able to save fuel so much better than F1 drivers. The team should've told Massa earlier to let Vettel passed, he may have been able to stay ahead of Alonso that way.
    As above.
    Kimi jumping up several places on the 2nd corner iuncident and a safety car
    Pity about his hydrolic breakdown :o
    Although I must admit I was surprised at Kimi's lack of pace trying to pass Nick Heidfeld
    Kers and a diffuser on Kimi's car and he almost topping the time sheets all weekend..!!
    I would have thought he could breeze past him.
    On the other hand. Did anyone catch what Kimi said on the installation lap about his Kers?
    He said afterwars that it worked fine but I failed to see him use it once.

He just can't seem to catch a break this season.

Lets re-phrase that for you.

Today it was out of Kimis hands.
    His team admitted that they messed up.
    Kimi was a Hostage in his car.
    BUT
    as mentioned above.
    Kers could come into play for Kimi on the runup to the first corner and hope he stays out of any trouble,
    Could make a few places. ;)

Oh yeah
    And while you are talking about Ferari being totally Incompetant.
    I agree with you.
    Being imcompetant is exactly what brings the knowledge and technology to this outfit to help them produce some of the best road cars in the world.
    Correct me if I am wrong. but
    are they a different company?

Well, there's 2 simple answers to that, and Eddie Jordan said it better than anyone: "This is schoolboy stuff and this is where a guy on the money he's reputedly on is supposed to pick the team up on his back and drag them over the line with him." Jordan was clearly incensed at Kimi's attitude, and rightly so. Lazy, incompetent, and arrogant from Ferrari and Kimi. He rightly didn't blame the team, unlike the slimy Hamilton, but the guy clearly doesn't want it and doesn't care. And the team boss should have said "get the **** out there and make sure you qualify". On the one hand, he complained his Kers wasn't working, then said it was. But he didn't use it to make up places while the car was running. You wouldn't find Alonso being that unsure about something so basic.

Answer 2:
    Yes.
    Yes they are two seperate companies.
    If you think they guy in the ferrari showroom or on the factory floor has anything to do with the F1 team, you're a fully paid up member of the delusional tifosi, all right.

• Advertisement

On the one hand, he complained his Kers wasn't working, then said it was. But he didn't use it to make up places while the car was running. You wouldn't find Alonso being that unsure about something so basic.

Sorry, he's meant to know that his KERS is working when the light is broken? Christ there's a certain point when things stop being his fault.

Eh, no.. he's supposed to know one way or the other. If the KERS was working (as he said after the race it was), then he should have been using it. If the light on the steering wheel is broken, guess what? The man on the pit wall is looking at the computer readouts and can tell him exactly what's working and what isn't. We're not racing in Fangio's cars here. If the Button on the steering wheel is broken, then his KERS isn't working.

Well, there's 2 simple answers to that, and Eddie Jordan said it better than anyone: "This is schoolboy stuff and this is where a guy on the money he's reputedly on is supposed to pick the team up on his back and drag them over the line with him." Jordan was clearly incensed at Kimi's attitude, and rightly so. Lazy, incompetent, and arrogant from Ferrari and Kimi. He rightly didn't blame the team, unlike the slimy Hamilton, but the guy clearly doesn't want it and doesn't care. And the team boss should have said "get the **** out there and make sure you qualify". On the one hand, he complained his Kers wasn't working, then said it was. But he didn't use it to make up places while the car was running. You wouldn't find Alonso being that unsure about something so basic.

Answer 2:
    Yes.
    If you think they guy in the ferrari showroom or on the factory floor has anything to do with the F1 team, you're a fully paid up member of the delusional tifosi, all right.

its not often i agree with eddie jordan but he hit the nail on the head there. i think there lacking a todt/schumacher type persons someone who can motivate the team and the team will respect. its a complete joke at the moment!! kimi cant motivate himself not to talk about a whole team.
    as a ferrari fan that what i find so frustrating.

ya you right the f1 and the road car division are run seperatly.

Eh, no.. he's supposed to know one way or the other. If the KERS was working (as he said after the race it was), then he should have been using it. If the light on the steering wheel is broken, guess what? The man on the pit wall is looking at the computer readouts and can tell him exactly what's working and what isn't. We're not racing in Fangio's cars here. If the Button on the steering wheel is broken, then his KERS isn't working.

He said right at the start that it wasn't working, which he guessed, because the light was off. They're in constant communication on the radio but that's all we heard, for all we know he was told within 10 seconds that it was working. He said after the race that it was working and that he used it. What exactly is he supposed to have done wrong?

Well, there's 2 simple answers to that, and Eddie Jordan said it better than anyone: "This is schoolboy stuff and this is where a guy on the money he's reputedly on is supposed to pick the team up on his back and drag them over the line with him."

Are we talking about the same knobber Jordan that immediatly sacked his Top driver in Germany (2000 ?)
    Yes,
    Heinz Harald Frentzen,,
    Yes
    The same driver that took Team JORDAN by the scruff of the kneck and almost brought them their only hope of a world title in 1999.
    Enough said about "Eddie that only goes along with the Money" :rolleyes:

On the one hand, he complained his Kers wasn't working, then said it was. But he didn't use it to make up places while the car was running. You wouldn't find Alonso being that unsure about something so basic.

What makes you think he didnt use it?
    He did say it worked fine after the race..
    Did he not?

As for Alonso.
    Unsure about what?
    a Light not working properly??

Yes.

Where did I mention Showroom??
    I am talking Ferrari Factory bud.
    The same Factory that has a gentleman named.
    Luca di Montezemolo is Presidant of
    Now
    On the other hand
    Maybe you were referring to
    Scuderia Ferrari ?
    In case you dont understand then here is a brief description for you. ;)
    Scuderia Ferrari is the name for the Gestione Sportiva, the division of the Ferrari automobile company concerned with racing.

Note the word in bold ( Division)
    NOT seperate company.;)

Are we talking about the same knobber Jordan that immediatly sacked his Top driver in Germany (2000 ?)
    Yes,
    Heinz Harald Frentzen,,
    Yes
    The same driver that took Team JORDAN by the scruff of the kneck and almost brought them their only hope of a world title in 1999.

ya "almost" not quite good enough doe but aleast he tried, in 2000 he was pretty rubbish. eddie had the guts to do somthing about it ,its a pitty there wasnt someone at ferrari who would do the same. no one disputes kimi is a fast driver but for the money his on he could aleast pretend he want to be there. where is the kimi of 2yrs ago???? ,

• Advertisement

ya "almost" not quite good enough doe but aleast he tried, in 2000 he was pretty rubbish. eddie had the guts to do somthing about it ,its a pitty there wasnt someone at ferrari who would do the same. no one disputes kimi is a fast driver but for the money his on he could aleast pretend he want to be there. where is the kimi of 2yrs ago???? ,

No,
    you are quite wrong there
    Eddie got a kick in the Ar$e from Honda who were his engine suppliers at the time. They wanted Frentzen out.
    Eddie bowed down and kissed their Ar$e$ like a puppet on a string.
    And we all know how $hite Honda were, Even a privateer is doing better than them once they removed the Hondas Lump of Metal.
    That was the reason they were going bad that year.
    in 99 they ran the Mugen engine.

As for Kimi
    Dont knock him
    He is still the guy of 2 years ago.
    In fact
    He is more fired up about this season than Massa is.
    How come everyone is still pointing the finger at Kimi when it is Massa that has already given up the ghost.:confused:

No,
    you are quite wrong there
    Eddie got a kick in the Ar$e from Honda who were his engine suppliers at the time. They wanted Frentzen out.
    Eddie bowed down and kissed their Ar$e$ like a puppet on a string.
    And we all know how $hite Honda were, Even a privateer is doing better than them once they removed the Hondas Lump of Metal.
    That was the reason they were going bad that year.
    in 99 they ran the Mugen engine.

As for Kimi
    Dont knock him
    He is still the guy of 2 years ago.
    In fact
    He is more fired up about this season than Massa is.
    How come everyone is still pointing the finger at Kimi when it is Massa that has already given up the ghost.:confused:

why didnt honda want him???? because he was a 2nd rate driver!! if he was any good they would hav wanted him. the 99 jordan was a very good car.

kimi is no where near where he was 2 years ago, every one can hav a bad start to a season but this is kimi 2nd bad yr and when i guy is on his kinda money you expect alot more!! i know the car is crap this yr but all anyone is asking for is for him 2 do his best.

and if this is kimi fired up then ferrari are screwed!!

why didnt honda want him???? because he was a 2nd rate driver!! if he was any good they would hav wanted him. the 99 jordan was a very good car.

kimi is no where near where he was 2 years ago, every one can hav a bad start to a season but this is kimi 2nd bad yr and when i guy is on his kinda money you expect alot more!! i know the car is crap this yr but all anyone is asking for is for him 2 do his best.

and if this is kimi fired up then ferrari are screwed!!
    Frentzen a 2nd rate driver..!!
    After a statement like that I dont know why I am even bothering to reply to you.:rolleyes:

As for Kimi

Read the following statements from Massa and Kimi.

MASSA
    "Even if we improve massively the car and are three or four-tenths in front of them, they will still score points.

"So forget it."

Does the Paulista still hold any chance of challenging this season? "In the championship? No," he said. "We need to be realistic. After five races they (Brawn) have won four. Even if we improve massively and we are three or four tenths if front of them they will still score points, so forget it."

KIMI

The car is better, but we must fix these reliability problems. Obviously, when you have to make up ground you can end up making avoidable errors, as has happened to us in this first part of the season, but that doesn't mean to say the team has lost its way. We are the same people who over the past two years have won three world titles out of the four available."

Which of those two sound like they are ready to fight on??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Anyone know if Ferrari will be punished in any way for Massa's car not making back to Parc-fermee? I thought there was a rule stating that all cars had to be able to get back:confused:

Anyone know if Ferrari will be punished in any way for Massa's car not making back to Parc-fermee? I thought there was a rule stating that all cars had to be able to get back:confused:

I already asked that same question.
    Here is the answer i got.;)
    The cars are meant to be above the regulation weight when dry of fuel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Here is the answer i got.;)

What has that answer got to do with the question:confused:
    amacachi wrote:
    The cars are meant to be above the regulation weight when dry of fuel.
    :rolleyes::D

Anyone else know

Hello
    Knock Knock
    anyone at home??

I reposted the answer I got.

Anyone else know
    no

no dont think so, there was a rule a good few yrs back that you had to hav certain level of fuel in the tank coz it needed to be tested after the race. maybe thats what ur thinking off.

Yes,
    Heinz Harald Frentzen,,
    Yes
    If you have to please your engine supplier or your driver, who do you please? Given that Jordan was one of the teams in F1 that had to live hand to mouth, race to race practically.
    Assuming that your information is in any way accurate, of course, which frankly I don't have a lot of confidence in.
    What makes you think he didnt use it?
    He did say it worked fine after the race..
    Did he not?

I don't know - the large sections of camera time devoted to him where he never used the Kers button to catch up to the guy in front along the very long straight with the only passing corner on the track at the end of it, where he would have got maximum benefit? That, maybe?
    As for Alonso.
    Unsure about what?
    a Light not working properly??

Alonso wouldn't have reported at one point
    "Part X is broken on the car"
    and then
    "Part X was fine right from the start"
    after he got out of the car.

Where did I mention Showroom??
    I am talking Ferrari Factory bud.
    The same Factory that has a gentleman named.
    Luca di Montezemolo is Presidant of
    Now
    On the other hand
    Maybe you were referring to
    Scuderia Ferrari ?
    In case you dont understand then here is a brief description for you. ;)

Note the word in bold ( Division)
    NOT seperate company.;)

Jesus you're delusional.

Toyota F1 is a division of Toyota.
    BMW F1 is a division of BMW.
    Renault F1 is a division of Renault.

Seeing a pattern yet?
    What a car company's F1 team does has nothing whatsoever to do with what their road car company does. The people running the factory that produces F430's do not have access to the F1 team's designs. The F1 engineers don't bolt together steering racks or do services in your local ferrari garage in the off season. An F1 team might pass on some tech they came up with 100 years ago (relatively) but they certainly don't do it directly. The rest of the company knows what the general public knows about F1 cars and nothing more.
    Frentzen a 2nd rate driver..!!
    After a statement like that I dont know why I am even bothering to reply to you.:rolleyes:

As for Kimi

Read the following statements from Massa and Kimi.

<blah>

Which of those two sound like they are ready to fight on??

Newsflash: A couple of weeks ago, those statements were *exactly* reversed - Kimi wrote off the season, and Massa was fighting on. What changed in the interim? Kimi got a huge amount of flack for being a lazy unconcerned piece of expensive red-clad baggage. Massa know he's got nothing to prove in terms of dedication to the team, and he also knows that Ferrari are so deep in the **** they'll never challenge for the title now.

I don't know - the large sections of camera time devoted to him where he never used the Kers button to catch up to the guy in front along the very long straight with the only passing corner on the track at the end of it, where he would have got maximum benefit? That, maybe?
    Looked to me like he caught up a decent amount on the straight but wasn't close enough through the last corner. Kers only makes up a small part of overall straight-line speed.
    and then
    He said on the radio the the KERS wasn't working, I think it was on the warmup lap. He assumed it wasn't working due to the fact that the light wasn't on. How could he guess during the warmup lap that the light was wrong? As I already said, there's a lot more radio contact that we don't hear than what we do hear.

First off.
    May I ask you what planet you are on?? :rolleyes:
    If you have to please your engine supplier or your driver, who do you please? Given that Jordan was one of the teams in F1 that had to live hand to mouth, race to race practically.
    Assuming that your information is in any way accurate, of course, which frankly I don't have a lot of confidence in.

That was common knowledge at the time.
    Maybe you were still in nappies at that point and didnt even know F1 Existed
    ?
    and then

So,
    Simply because YOU did not witness him using it that is final in YOUR opinion? Have you got hard evidence that he did not use it?

And you can be 100% sure in your statement that Alonso would not say that the light on his Kers was faulty but would say afterwards that the Kers itself worked fine?

Jesus you're delusional.

Toyota F1 is a division of Toyota.
    BMW F1 is a division of BMW.
    Renault F1 is a division of Renault.

Seeing a pattern yet?
    What a car company's F1 team does has nothing whatsoever to do with what their road car company does. The people running the factory that produces F430's do not have access to the F1 team's designs. The F1 engineers don't bolt together steering racks or do services in your local ferrari garage in the off season. An F1 team might pass on some tech they came up with 100 years ago (relatively) but they certainly don't do it directly. The rest of the company knows what the general public knows about F1 cars and nothing more.

Yeah
    Sure I see a pattern
    The Pattern I see resembles the question of which came first.
    The chicken or the egg?

Likewise
    Which came first
    The road cars or the race cars by the above companies you listed?

You are telling me that none of the F1 technology from F1 developement is used in road cars in particular by Ferrari?
    Talk about being delusional :rolleyes:

I also dont recall Kimi saying that the season was a write off.
    But I did read a statement by Stefano Domenicali correcting Massa'a silly statement. Do you recall him correcting Kimi?
    I dont.

First off.
    May I ask you what planet you are on?? :rolleyes:

That was common knowledge at the time.

why didnt mugen want him ??maybe because his a 2nd rate driver?? weather it was jodans decision or mugens it was the right decision to get rid of him. if you agree with that or not it doesnt change the fact that jordan is totally right about kimi. and i dont see why you think this is relevant to the kimi argument anyway.

maybe the reason domenicali corrected massa and apparently not kimi is he know only too well massa will listen because he actually give s%it about the team and his career unlike their "star driver".

Advertisement