Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wordpress Recent Videos Plugin

Options
  • 09-05-2009 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi all

I'm nearly finished a site for a client - a production company.

Client now decides that she wants their latest work to appear as a thumbnail in the sidebar automatically, and link to the full version.

I've used wordpress for this and found the Kaltura All In One Video Pack and sidebar widget plugin.
    HERE

This does exactly what I want - audio, video and images displayed in one player, latest on top, thumbnail in sidebar, linking to post relating to it allowing you to play video.

Only problem is, even after going through the code, I can't figure out how to limit the number of items it displays. I only want one to show up on the sidebar.

Can anyone help out here? Are there any other plugins for this? I need the site live now.

For now I will leave the Kaltura plugin active and you can see the problem with the sidebar. Will be removing link shortly.
    See Site Here

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement