Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Most Famous Person You've Seen

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

To the guy who was an extra in Saving private ryan.... how the hell did they do all those gory special effects, they looked great(The special effects not the gore :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Who the hell are all these 'celebrities'? The only one I recognised in the mass of names was Angelina Jolie.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Confab wrote: »
    Who the hell are all these 'celebrities'? The only one I recognised in the mass of names was Angelina Jolie.
    And you didn't happen to notice
    Bono
    Christina Aguillera
    Thierry Henry

Specsavers....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭DanR

Ah yeah nearly forgot that I seen Bertie Ahern on Xmas eve a couple of years ago walking down Westmoreland Street on his own. He was in power at the same time as Blair. Can you imagine Blair walking down Oxford street for a ramble on Xmas eve???:eek:

Advertisement