Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have a laugh!

Options
  • 09-05-2009 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

See attachment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭MaxFlower

An attachement....on a public forum....what to do? Anyone one else want to be brave and try this.
    Or am I overreacting?

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭tryu

It's just some really good clever pics. I would expect that you can view without downloading if you want to be cautious! I got this in an e-mail and just copied it into a document because I couldn't copy direct in here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Rayne

Is safe... need microsoft word.

Its very creative

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭MaxFlower

Very good, a lot of effort in some of those.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,836 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Is safe... need microsoft word.

Its very creative
    Microsoft word is NOT safe, regular patches to stop people owning your machine. And putting something in a word doc and then zipping it is an old trick to bypass antivirus scanners.

can some one post up the pictures please
    cba extracting two layers

http://www.bash.org/?23601
    <mage> what should I give sister for unzipping?
    <Kevyn> Um. Ten bucks?
    <mage> no I mean like, WinZip?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭tryu

Sorry Captain - I don't know how to do this. I had to zip the file as it was too large as an attachment for boards.ie and I couldn't cut and paste the pictures in direct. Do you want to delete this thread?

Advertisement