Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[ Wanted ] M249 MK II

Options
  • 09-05-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭

Hi. If anybody has a M249 MK II for sale/trade (trade preferably) please drop a comment here
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Even if anybody knows any shops in ireland preferably where they are cheap. I think the 1 for €299 in eirsoft is the cheapest but not too sure

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Thanks alot lad but thats the MK 1 I'm looking for the MK 2 as in MK II. Sorry I didn't mean to sound cocky by that but I'm very specific if you understand

• Registered Users Posts: 5,110 ✭✭✭moggser

i have one i might consider sellin its not used and just gatherin dust at min
    also needs work done as they do out the box any way hop unit needs doin

how much would you be looking for it. And any idea how much the cost would be to have it like new

• Advertisement

not sure on how much the hop unit is tbh but id imagine at a rough guess inc fitting of it around 50 euro now dont quote me on that;)

if i was letting mine go id flog it for around the 250 mark

I see.Well that works out at 300, right? Considering there is 1 in eirsoft for the same price & warranty I don't think I could stretch that far. Sorry mate

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I see.Well that works out at 300, right? Considering there is 1 in eirsoft for the same price & warranty I don't think I could stretch that far. Sorry mate

thats not a problem at all
    just be aware that the a&k model does need the work from the box

just for your refrence and if you get one from the lads it will be same like mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I think he interpreted your post to mean there was something wrong with it, rather then that you meant the model ideally needs upgrading straight out of the box..

I think he interpreted your post to mean there was something wrong with it, rather then that you meant the model ideally needs upgrading straight out of the box..

thats true alright maybe he did misunderstand me

• Advertisement

Yes I did take it up the wrong way. Sorry about that. The upgrading, would it cost much? I'm not the best with the "SAW'S". I'm looking for one that is ready to use if you understand.

i guessed it might be around 50 notes at a guess like
    gettin one with work done already ,well your askin here on boards so im sure someone might approach ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

Sorry for butting in here...

If you do a search in the airsoft troubleshooting section there are a few threads.

From my experience you'll need a new hop up rubber and a longer nub (the bit that pushes on the hop rubber) for definite. As its a clone you may also need a cylinder head, piston and piston head, but then again you may not depending on the one you get. So you can expect to pay up to €5-50 in new parts.

New ones:

Eirsoft - http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=22_32&products_id=177

Strike Systems (out of stock at the mo) - http://www.strikearms.com/page7.htm

ah i know that thereis a new hop rubber in it so i guess its the nub that needs doin next

OK thanks lads if nobody offers soon I'll take a trip down to eirsoft and sort things out

Advertisement