Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So im getting an MC808 today

• 09-05-2009 3:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else have one? Any tips etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Find a good user group on the MC808 :)
    From my past experience with a Roland product, the SP-808EX, the manual was a nightmare to follow :rolleyes:
    Long time ago now and maybe they have improved but good to have fellow users to help you along as well as the manual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

yeah i know roland manuals are a nightmare! ive had an mc 303 before so im well aware of how to use it roughly, just making my first few patterns now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

SteveDon wrote: »
    yeah i know roland manuals are a nightmare! ive had an mc 303 before so im well aware of how to use it roughly, just making my first few patterns now!

A midi cable and a few cheap/free VSTi's will open unlimited tonal/sonic possibilities.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭SteveDon

just to update this, i sold the mc808 yesterday, gave up on it pretty quickly, due to its really annoying interface, you have to hook it up to the pc to make your own sounds, and you have to load samples one by one, that coupled with a low bass response made me sell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

SteveDon wrote: »
    Does anyone else have one? Any tips etc?

What recession?

• Advertisement
Advertisement