Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Adverts - subforum/tidying up?

Options
  • 09-05-2009 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

Recently I have noticed the amount of threads in this forum, an ad might go from the top of page 1 to the bottom of page 2 in 24hrs, due a lot to duplicate threads, spammy replies and newcommers to the forum looking for 16 different things that they have just found out existed.

Im not having a go at the mods as its a difficult place to police but maybe the subdivision into sub-fora of >Sales >Wanted and >Trading might help clean the place up and possibly make it easier for mods.

I havnt PM'd the relevant mods as i dont know if others feel the same about this, so i started this thread to guage interest.

Any thoughs on this?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Its a good idea, there is definitelly enough volume of sales threads to warrant it, would bring it more in line with adverts.ie style also, and other airsoft classifieds on the net.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

What if yis got [Pre-fixes] ??
    So if someone wants to sell something they use the [For Sale] prefix
    and one for [Wanted]
    and one for [Trading]

And then you can filter all sales, wanted and trading seperately.

Advertisement