Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay as you go Gym in Dublin 9 area

• 09-05-2009 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Can anyone tell me if there is a pay as you go Gym in the Dublin 9 area! Im a beginner runner and sometimes its too dam cold and wet to be outside. I dont want to join a yearly or even monthly gym cause i dont think i'll go that often its just for somewhere to train when we have bad weather.....i know, thats everyday in Ireland!!:mad:

Any one Help please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 westwoodgym

The only one I think which is pay as u go will be Markievicz Laisure in town, around D9 maybe some local GAA club or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

thegreen wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me if there is a pay as you go Gym in the Dublin 9 area! Im a beginner runner and sometimes its too dam cold and wet to be outside. I dont want to join a yearly or even monthly gym cause i dont think i'll go that often its just for somewhere to train when we have bad weather.....i know, thats everyday in Ireland!!:mad:

Any one Help please?

Santry Stadium in Dublin 9. You can pay as you go there, they also have an indoor running area and an outdoor track. Not sure about threadmills though.

Nearby is the Ballymun leisure centre owned by the council. You can pay as you go and they have huge cardio/threadmill area, good weights section and swimming pool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

The only one I think which is pay as u go will be Markievicz Laisure in town, around D9 maybe some local GAA club or something like that.

mate are you management in Westwood - if so how about cleaning the place i.e. the gym is getting filthy, the machines arent being wiped down witht hat spray stuff aand the showerrs and toilets are getting terrible - i was contemplating ringing the health inspector the other day! dont get me wrong i have been a member of gyms all over the world even one particular hardcore one in Sydney where members hadnt abother dumping their syringes from juicing up in the bin straight in front of you but the difference with these type of gyms and westwood is €75 per month. I know i and others i have been talking too are considering leaving westwood. Get it sorted mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 thegreen

Thanks for the help....The leisure club in Ballymun sounds like the best option! Whats the place like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭ronbyrne2005

thegreen wrote: »
    Thanks for the help....The leisure club in Ballymun sounds like the best option! Whats the place like?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055277995

• Advertisement
Advertisement