Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

"Programmes are not stored" problem

• 09-05-2009 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭

Hiya,

I was just trying to set up the Wii fit. I need to turn on a special channel but as I dont know how I just pressed "up" for choosing channels and Sky was gone and on the screen at the moment it says "Programmes are not stored". Can you help me to get Sky back?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

Sounds like an issue with your tv settings rather than with sky. Check your tv manual or if you post the make and model of your tv someone here maybe able to help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭claytonie

It sounds like you are probably on the wrong input if you press the AV or input button on your remote a couple of times you should get back to your Sky. Some remotes will have a square with an arrow pointing into the square for the input selection.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yes, as claytonie says, shoud get you going.

Meanwhile, I'm going to move this to HE, as it's TV related.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Janine87

thanks. its fixed now!;)

Advertisement