Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

One for the girls

• 09-05-2009 4:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭

It is not commonly known, but the Bible was wrong about the act of creation. Eve came first, and God placed her in the Garden of Eden.

The next day he came to visit her and asked how she was doin'
    "Oh it's nice here God" Eve said, "but why did you give me three breasts? The middle one pushes the other outwards and they get in the way of my arms."
    "Oh yes, I see." God said. "I just looked at the number that the cows have and fitted as many in as I could. I'll fix it straight away." He swiftly removed her centre breast and tossed it into the bushes.
    Next day he visited Eve again. "Now, are you happy?" He asked.
    "Well...I'm a bit lonely," she said. "All the animals have mates, but I have no-one."
    "Ah. Of course." God said. "I'll fix it. I just need a part of your body and I can make a mate for you. Now...What did I do with that useless tit?"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,820 ✭✭✭phill106

ART6 wrote: »
    It is not commonly known, but the Bible was wrong about the act of creation. Eve came first, and God placed her in the Garden of Eden.

The next day he came to visit her and asked how she was doin'
    "Oh it's nice here God" Eve said, "but why did you give me three breasts? The middle one pushes the other outwards and they get in the way of my arms."
    "Oh yes, I see." God said. "I just looked at the number that the cows have and fitted as many in as I could. I'll fix it straight away." He swiftly removed her centre breast and tossed it into the bushes.
    Next day he visited Eve again. "Now, are you happy?" He asked.
    "Well...I'm a bit lonely," she said. "All the animals have mates, but I have no-one."
    "Ah. Of course." God said. "I'll fix it. I just need a part of your body and I can make a mate for you. Now...What did I do with that useless tit?"

blasphemy! that will be 1000000 please, payable to me@boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

its funny cos its true........

Advertisement