Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs Limo......too late

Options
  • 09-05-2009 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

My friend let me down on the limo and I can't seem to get one anywhere

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

HouseHippo wrote: »

When's your debs? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

It's a sign that limos are for pretentious/ wasteful idiots.

Get the bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

bythewoods wrote: »
    It's a sign that limos are for pretentious/ wasteful idiots.

Get the bus.
    i second that

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

Went on the bus last year. We had some craic on it. "Last day" that "everyone" was together so we made it count.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

Limos are for knackers.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Was it white, pink or any colour that isn't black? If so you had a lucky escape! Limos are rubbish, just long cars. I don't get the appeal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭yummy91

HouseHippo wrote: »

That happened me last year, the driver kept saying that things were going wrong but that it would be fixed on time,, still we managed to get another one and that was the night before!!! so don't give up on it just phone Every company you can find.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

I decided to go to my debs last minute but stll managed to get a limo in June so keep looking and you'll find one..

Its ridiculous to say that limos are for knackers..the guy was askin for help thats it..why do people just start attacking people on this site
    ..plus its the debs its kind of tradition..in saying that I would have preferred the bus going up..the bus back was actually a good laugh even though we were all wrecked!

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

Not too late.

I still haven't bothered too book mine. Was thinking of getting a loan of a nice Merc from my uncle and driving myself & my date :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

macroman wrote: »
    Not too late.

I still haven't bothered too book mine. Was thinking of getting a loan of a nice Merc from my uncle and driving myself & my date :o

Haven't got mine either

• Advertisement
Advertisement