Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VTOS

Options
  • 09-05-2009 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi all, well I got accepted onto the course in Crumlin College and have my interview for VTOS next week. I'm a mature student on lone parent for 16 months. I did a diploma over 17 years ago. Just wondering if anyone knows anything about VTOS (as far as I'm aware and have been told by a few people I don't qualify for BTEA as I already have a diploma).

Anybody???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 buzzybb

hiya, im not sure about the VTOS system but just to let you know.apply for the BTEA anyway because i was talking to them and they look at every individual case to see whether they will give it to you or not.no harm in trying!!im in the same boat as you.unemployed 14months now and have a diploma and want to go back to college.got accepted but finances are next step!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

Tks a mill for that. On the application form, after my interview, they ticked VTOS and BTEA for me (nice one !) and I have my interview with VTOS next week. So I'll talk it through the co-ordinator then and see what happens.

Congrats on getting accepted. Finances are ALWAYS the problem ain't they, need to work my own out too:(

Good luck.

Advertisement