Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank experience

Options
  • 09-05-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭

Patrick was transferred from the AIB in Dublin to their branch in Liverpool to gain experience. On his first day on the counter a frog walked in and said "I need a ten grand loan to buy a car."
    Patrick stared at him. "We can't just give you a loan just like that. Who are you? What security can you offer?"
    "Oh it's OK" said the frog. The manager knows me. Mick Jagger is my father, and here's my security. He put a snow scene globe with a miniature plastic Liver building inside and a label that read "Welcome to Liverpool" down on the counter.
    Patrick went to see the manager. "There's this frog out there. Says his father is Mick Jagger, wants a loan and he offered this as security, whatever it is."
    The manager glanced down at it.

"It's a knick knack Paddy wack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."

Advertisement