Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

feed weed and moss-killer

Options
  • 09-05-2009 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hi does anybody know were i might get a moss-killer in kildare or online called renavator, something like that name. I was told its very good .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Sportster Renovtaor sold by NAD, Blakes cross

• Registered Users Posts: 8 killybram

Them triple action products are very expensive. Most Garden centres or hardware stores should have them though.
    I usually put out some ferrous sulphate mixed with sand.Then, when the dead moss is scarified or raked out and away give your lawn a good feed of fertiliser to boost the grass onto where the moss used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gusmurphy216

k123456 wrote: »
    Sportster Renovtaor sold by NAD, Blakes cross
    use D50 to get rid of weeds

sulphate of iron to get rid of moss

7.6.17 to feed grass (farmers fertilizer) apply a fistfull per sq. meter
    purchase these in agri. shop . a perfect lawn for about €60

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭cormywormy

K123456 that could be it, i will give them a ring tomorrow. Thanks. To everyone else thanks for replying i was told by a pro landscaper that this is what he uses and its very good. Its about 50 quid a bag.I tried a lot of place for it and could not get it. But i will try the company k123456 said.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭eamo12

I've used the westwood weed, seed and moss killer. Works well, but expensive and the moss comes back. Also, I have problems spreading it evenly with a spreader.

• Advertisement
Advertisement