Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Counter claim, my 6 month banning.

Options
  • 09-05-2009 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭

It's becoming a conspiracy, or a bullying matter to keep me off C.T. Yet it seems that people want me on it.

If I get back on C.T do I need to be more than perfect. it does seem that some people expect perfection from me. It does seem if I say boo, people run. Is the issue here with everyone on this forum a personal one. I really need to be sure.

Can I ask SMods, to override my banning and put 6th in his place please. It is the most redicoulous bullying incident ever on boards. Look at the rating it pulls. Look at 6th laughing and defending his position.

He is so pathetic, that he talks about me on the C.T forum saying i agree with him or I agree with his banning that I acknowledge all that he says.

When I asked for a union, he came on THAT thread. Can we come to some sort of compromises. I dont accept this treatment or standards. I also dont accept 6th moderating my whereabouts all the time in the hope he'd get an apportunity for me to say a pee word out of line. It seems that I get banned for this. While King mob, Meglome, Diogenes.

Can not only insult me and get a away with it, but not get banned and insult me personally.

Can helpdesk solve this issue? fairly. Remember I told you once my one month was up, 6th would try ban me. I dont get banned from other forums. It seems 6th loves banning me. Hes the only goderator on this forum afterall.

BTW, For my ban lifted, I would take an infraction, despite it was me who got the brunt of the attacks on that thread. Personally someone on that forum should be banned pernamently for saying what he had said about my family. But of course. 6th wouldnt see that. Balance. Can helpdesk understand dicernemnt on this issue.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

This has already been thrashed out in the previous thread in feedback, and much of the same ground in your previous ban appeal/complaints here on Helpdesk. I don't think there is any reason for us to overturn this ban, and frankly, if you're that unhappy with how the CT forum is being operated, perhaps it would be best if you didn't frequent it when your ban does expire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

BuffyBot wrote: »
    This has already been thrashed out in the previous thread in feedback, and much of the same ground in your previous ban appeal/complaints here on Helpdesk. I don't think there is any reason for us to overturn this ban, and frankly, if you're that unhappy with how the CT forum is being operated, perhaps it would be best if you didn't frequent it when your ban does expire.

it has, do you not seeing anything odd about it? Since other people can obviously see 6th is trying to hijack my postion on C.T. He allows people to insult me, since I cant defend my postion, Im told to be perfect and put up with it, fair enough I seem to have to live up to these high standards since no Smods can see this. But I am asking for this banning and bullying to stop. Since there has been two threads on C.T forums about it, and two helpdesk threads. and my union feedback turned into another one because 6th couldnt halp get his offence and defence into that thread. It is so redicoulous a person who didnt agree with my views posted a helpdesk about my unfair banning, same as before. I'm saying my ban is not acceptable and if anything I should of gotten infracted aswell as king mob, and Meglome should be banned pernmamently for what he said about my personal relationship with my deceased grandfather. Yet its funny how obvious the mod bullying is towards me.

I'm not happy about it, why are you defending the rights of the mods

Where are my rights?

I'm not defending anyone in particular.

However, you are failing to see your major part in this entire mess.

People get treated differently, because their personal histories on forums are different. Everything has to be taken in context of a persons past behaviour. And unfortunately, you've built yourself a past through your behaviour and actions. This, naturally, will have consequences when you step out of line - and now, you claiming that you are being victimised. In fact, I think the mods there have been more than patient with you over time, and have given you plenty of slack. You didn't appreciate that fact, and now that you've lost access to that forum. It basically smacks of you no longer wanting to live with the consequences of what ultimately was something you've brought upon yourself. You're trying to put the focus on others in order to avoid examining what you've done wrong.

As for your rights? We'll essentially, you've got the rights the site owners give you - to post, and to contribute. However, that right comes with a responsibility - to obey the rules and not to cause trouble. We also make sure people have the right to get heard - and we've heard from you many, many times. However, you don't like what you hear, so yet again you try to shift that issue on to others (in this case that we're "defending the rights of mods" and ignoring you etc. - which, btw, is simply not the case. We don't respond to your threads to exercise our fingers).

So, as you've been told before - you may not like the message, but the message is the same. The ban isn't going to be overturned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

BuffyBot wrote: »
    I'm not defending anyone in particular.

Yes you are, your allowing a mod to restrict my speech. Your also allowing 6th to use his power as a moderator to constanty taunt me in every opportunity. For personal use

That is not acceptable.
    However, you are failing to see your major part in this entire mess.
    I see the mess, I think your failling this aspect greatly. If not beyond imaginable.

People get treated differently, because their personal histories on forums are different. Everything has to be taken in context of a persons past behaviour. And unfortunately, you've built yourself a past through your behaviour and actions. This, naturally, will have consequences when you step out of line - and now, you claiming that you are being victimised. In fact, I think the mods there have been more than patient with you over time, and have given you plenty of slack.

Your whole post is bull****. Thats the funny part. Its wish washing crapology to defend the actions of a mod. Give me a break.

I wasn't getting banned in this way only when 6th arrived on the scene. INfact I was more controversial in the beginning with my views when Bonkey was heavily moderating. It was never a big issue. I dont get this kind of hassel on forums and I didnt get it from Bonkey. I can accept and deal with my past actions. It ever since 6th got on the scene, everything has been drilled out of proportion. Attacks coming from me in all directions, yet th just does the "lad cool it"

If I do something wrong as its rare its not a warning, not an infraction its a ban, from been attacked.

You didn't appreciate that fact,
    I dont appreciate what fact, your made up facts. I see. Right. This is why helpdesk is aload of lick arse to the mods. Its downright disgusting.
    and now that you've lost access to that forum. It basically smacks of you no longer wanting to live with the consequences of what ultimately was something you've brought upon yourself. You're trying to put the focus on others in order to avoid examining what you've done wrong.

Consqueences for what exactly, King mob, was insulting others for sayiing people were silly My response was that was close minded and look at these idotic rants, bans and kind of crap your defending the mods decision.

Many people said it was overtly harsh and uncalled for, why are you dismissing this.

If anything I would of taken an infraction. But there is no lenicacy or balance on this matter. Same issue as before With 6th picks on me, for been off topic when everyone was off topic, and just loves banning me for his personal issues.

Its bizzarre you defend this behaviour.

As for your rights? We'll essentially, you've got the rights the site owners give you - to post, and to contribute. However, that right comes with a responsibility - to obey the rules and not to cause trouble. We also make sure people have the right to get heard - and we've heard from you many, many times. However, you don't like what you hear, so yet again you try to shift that issue on to others (in this case that we're "defending the rights of mods" and ignoring you etc. - which, btw, is simply not the case. We don't respond to your threads to exercise our fingers).

Responsiblity for all people involved you forgot to mention there.
    it is the case, you defending the mods decision again from a history of the one mod who has an issue with me. He doesnt even do anything when I report posts, so you cant have it both ways with this, and just ignore my view at the same time.
    So, as you've been told before - you may not like the message, but the message is the same. The ban isn't going to be overturned.

I want to appeal, im very serious and concerned by this unfair treatment.

It is not appropriate and not acceptable.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I agree with everything Buffy has said above.
    Clearly, you are unwilling to take on board his comments.

There will be no over turning of the ban. It stands as is.
    Your appeal had been denied.

• Advertisement

mysterious, I think that we've been much more than fair and patient with you. I don't expect that you'll see it that way, unfortunately, but there is little we can do about that fact I'm afraid.

As we've said, the ban isn't going anywhere. It's now in your hands as to how to react to that fact, and whether or not you can contribute elsewhere on the site in a constructive, positive manner. Again, that's a desicion that lies entirely in your hands.

This issue, however, is done and we're not going to entertain anything further about it. Now, we're well aware that you'll feel this is further evidence of you being unfairly done by, but again there is little we can do about your personal feelings - it's up to you to think of how you move on from here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement