Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liquid wheel

• 09-05-2009 8:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

Can anyone please help. There was a tape or CD from the Irish dance act that I had around 10 years ago. I used to listen to it all the time. In fact one of the tunes is often in my head and I find myself going down memory lane big time!! Anyway would it be possible to get this mix of theirs as a download?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Many thanks Derra....made my night..actually made my weekend! The tune I was talking about is the 1st tune..but the 2nd one is great also! It's been 15 years since the 1st time I heard that tune...the last time I heard it was 7 years ago!
    Can I get those tunes onto my mp3 player without too much fuss?!
    Really bloody grateful mate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKpsvy2FqHM

Good clip above and try this to convert clips to mp3's http://www.listentoyoutube.com/

Yeah no problem gebbel, have a couple versions there of each of them.
    Check back tomorrow evening for a link :)

gebbel wrote: »

Can I get those tunes onto my mp3 player without too much fuss?!
    Really bloody grateful mate!

4 tracks in this file, the two above and a different version of each :)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nadzhmwyjdn

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Fcukin deadly, Liquid Wheel were class, asides from the Sound Crowd my fav Irish band ever :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Have them on the MP3 now! Cheers again!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Photojoe

jonny68 wrote: »
    Fcukin deadly, Liquid Wheel were class, asides from the Sound Crowd my fav Irish band ever :)
    Some **** with a sampler hardly constitutes a band now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭Fintomiginto

Photojoe wrote: »
    Some **** with a sampler hardly constitutes a band now.

<personal abuse removed - infraction applied>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Photojoe

<personal abuse removed - infraction applied>

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Serisouly lads, leave eachother alone...

Back on topic, does anyone know anything about whatever happened to Liquid Wheel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

I saw a flyer for them about three years ago playing a gig in Whelans. There was an email address on it and I mailed them to ask if it was the original Liquid Wheel. Got a nice response, it was indeed the original but they had taken a different music path, think it was jazz or something along those line.
    But fair play to them, put me and a mate on the VIP list. Unfortunately had to give it a miss!

bohsboy wrote: »
    I saw a flyer for them about three years ago playing a gig in Whelans. There was an email address on it and I mailed them to ask if it was the original Liquid Wheel. Got a nice response, it was indeed the original but they had taken a different music path, think it was jazz or something along those line.
    But fair play to them, put me and a mate on the VIP list. Unfortunately had to give it a miss!

they are playing jazz :eek: jaysus whatever about playing a different genre even playing chill out but bloody jazz :eek::D

Advertisement