Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blow in Dubs

Options
  • 09-05-2009 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

I have move to Wicklow in the last few years. Im originally from south Dublin I move down here because i counldn't afford a house in dublin as have a few of my friends but now that im down I dont think I would ever move anywere else I love it down here and want my family to grow up down here

I'm just wondering how many people are the same or have you moved down just to get a house so you can move back in a few years

Will you leave Wicklow 2 votes

Down here and can't get out
    0% 0 votes
    Like Wicklow but want to leave
    50% 1 vote
    Have moved down and will never leave
    50% 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭joeybloggs

I think your looking for the center of Blow-Ins Charlesland Page. Post it there.

Now that the prices are sliding a bit, could you leave? Your suffocating me...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

yogidc26 wrote: »
    I have move to Wicklow in the last few years. Im originally from south Dublin I move down here because i counldn't afford a house in dublin as have a few of my friends but now that im down I dont think I would ever move anywere else I love it down here and want my family to grow up down here

I'm just wondering how many people are the same or have you moved down just to get a house so you can move back in a few years

I'm in Bray now, but was in Charlesland in Greystones before. And yes, there was lots of that retarded "blow in" snobbery bullshìt as well. I'd move back to the Greystones area tomorrow if I could, but not mad about Bray. That was purely for price and convenience.

Advertisement