Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Bus cutbacks

• 09-05-2009 9:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

was looking at the chages they were making, and now the 45 is only going to go as far as ballsbridge, and is making 25% less journeys a day :mad:
    buses on this route are already infrequent enough as it is

why not just cut back a bit on one like the 46a which runs every 5 mins and is supplemented by the 746, 145, 84, etc anyway?

(btw mods, if you think this should be moved please do so)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Commuting & Transport

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

thanks mate, I knew the was a category for this I'd missed

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I think sh1tter et al. will react with no surprise - the implementation of the cuts in terms of the routes chosen to be cut are one of the issues they had with management. They were (from what we're told) done in a manner that benefits nobody when better arrangements could have been made for the same cost.

Advertisement