Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brent Spiner - Twitter

Options
  • 09-05-2009 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

has anyone followed Brent on Twitter - I followed him for about a week and his life seems a bit tragic now, posts first thing in the morning such as 'woke up in foetal position' and taking a job as a driver...............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

oh lol, you weren't following him for long enough because everything since March 29th has been fictional

It's a story he's been telling through twitter, a fictional daily account of his life gone wrong where he gets checked into rehab, they put him in a straight jacket and force feed him pills and at one point he turns catatonic and Patrick Stewart comes to visit:
    While I was catatonic, Patrick, bless him, came to visit. He read a selection of sonnets for the inmates. When he left, they were catatonic12:44 AM Apr 2nd from web

Eventually he gets wound up in a murder conspiracy.

It's really good stuff and highly entertaining but none of it is real. As a matter of fact the story just ended a few days ago:
    I drove into the beautiful morning light. A perfect day in Lotus Land. Three blocks from the prison, my left front tire fell off. The end.

I think he'll be back to normal tweets from now on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

wow, don't I feel like a tit!!! thank God, cos I was thinking while reading these terrible tweets that his life seemed sad now.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

Oh man, I am so going to look for that now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Definitely start following him if you're on twitter, he's one of the more interesting celebrities and the last few weeks have been brilliant so I'm looking forward to more of the same. I think if twitter keeps getting bigger and bigger he'll go down in history as the first person to tweet a short story :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,513 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

LOL, Legend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lobelia Overhill

LMAO it's freaking hilarious!!!

*round of applause*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Penrose

cjmcork wrote: »
    has anyone followed Brent on Twitter - I followed him for about a week and his life seems a bit tragic now, posts first thing in the morning such as 'woke up in foetal position' and taking a job as a driver...............

Thats what happens when he leaves his emotion chip in the on position. Is he doing any new movies? I miss him in ST, sad he got killed and they brought back the weasel weasley crusher.

Advertisement