Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Bliss - Order Never Arrived :(

Options
  • 10-05-2009 2:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Has anyone used Pet-bliss.com?? I made an order about a month ago now and i've yet to recieve it.

I can't get in contact with them by phone or email. Also the money went straight from my laser. I'm not impressed at all.

Don't get me wrong, I've used them before and they were great, but with this recession and people going out of business i just can't help but wonder....

Even their contact form on their site wont work.

Any suggestions???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

What's te status of your order on the tracking page of their site?

http://pet-bliss.com/acatalog/Track_Order.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 queen of hearts

waraf wrote: »
    What's te status of your order on the tracking page of their site?

http://pet-bliss.com/acatalog/Track_Order.html

I input the number and click the button................ nothing happens.

Its the same on their contact page, you fill in all the fields and click the submit button, and nothing happens. No loading, no change of page. From time to time it tells me i don't have all the fields filled in, but other than that...
    :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭waraf

If you can find out what courier company they maybe you could contact them and see if they have any record or your parcel or if they're still doing business with Pet Bliss. Maybe someone on here who has ordered from them before would know the courier...

Either that or drive down to their shop in Newtownmountkennedy in Wicklow.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Bettyboop

They are known as "Posh Paws" as well.They recently moved to a large warehouse and a few staff were let go,so maybe that's why your order is late.

Advertisement