Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

omg ive invented a time machine!!!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

TriceMarie wrote: »
    beat on the street?

Ah Beat on the Street was the business. It was when I was really young. Close to 20 years ago I'd say. It was basically a big music thing. I remember they had a big stage set up on The Quay one year. And I think it was on Ballybricken another. 7UP organised it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

aww sounds like fun :D...too bad I was only a foetus at the time it was taking place lol:o

I think I would go back to the early 90s,when I was a child any everything seemed great.Like the bosco show in the metropole :D:D aww tehe,I'm feelin all nostalgic now!!:o:P:P

But also,It would be cool to go back when dinosaurs were around...:eek::eek: OOooooh!!:cool::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I'd go back to the mid to late-eighties, when the streets were buzzin. There were cars, trucks and bikes through every street, the place was alive and the pubs were full. You could get a dinner at Fat Sams for £2.50, you could get a few pints in Tommy Barrs, Prendervill's or Bobby McGees for a tenner. The town seemed alive back then, there was a heart to the place. :)

Advertisement