Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam timetable: date versus day

Options
  • 10-05-2009 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi,
    While just having a quick glance at my timetable, i noticed that the days and the dates are off. I've got a greek and roman exam on tuesday, which is the 12th, but the timetable says the 11th.
    Had an exam last week on the day rather than the date, although i can't remember if i noticed the dates were wrong then.

Eitherway, i presume everyone's is like this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭wexican

How odd, it's the same on my exam timetable too. I could've sworn they days and dates were correct last week and before.

The dates are all off by 1 now.

Intriguing...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Yeah, mine is the same. Got a fright yesterday when I looked at it, the exam I had last night was on the 8th according to SIS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 fluffy.death

Surely if one were to get confused and miss an exam due to this, said person should be given a pass due to ucd screwing up...Hmm

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭taz70

You wouldn't get a pass, but you'd be eligible to put in an extenuating circumstances form.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭taz70

Just a quick follow up - the confirmed timetable is available on the UCD website (rather than through SIS) and it's all up to date with the correct days/dates:

http://www.ucd.ie/registry/assessment/student_info/confirmed_exam_timetable_semester_2_0809.pdf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Just got very very lucky! Checked the actual timetable for the 1st time there since looking at it a while ago and taking down my times!

I thought my exam tomorrow was at 3pm, but turns out to be on at 12pm!

Talk about luck! :pac:

Advertisement