Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place to buy XBOX live gold?

• 10-05-2009 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

Where is the cheapest place to buy XBOX live gold (12 months) in Dublin (cant be online since I dont have a credit card :() thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Trevor451 wrote: »
    Where is the cheapest place to buy XBOX live gold (12 months) in Dublin (cant be online since I dont have a credit card :() thanks
    HMV or game.. I think game has it 12+1 month(the one with halo 3 on the front of it) free for 40 atm... You could just get a 3v card?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

HMV or game.. I think game has it 12+1 month(the one with halo 3 on the front of it) free for 40 atm... You could just get a 3v card?

Thanks for the reply :) do you know when the offer is over as the next time I can go into town is in saturday?

Advertisement