Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE X1 Price

• 10-05-2009 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,
    Where is the cheapest place I could get a X1?
    Used this phone from a buddy for 10mins and loved it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Ebay, I got my Silver one for 280e inc p&p from the uk to Ireland, it was one week old and it was in perfect condition.

You should install the Xperia tweaks, and get the HTC phone keypad keyboard software on the phone for a start.
    Pubba Media and Pubba Radio so you can launch the Media and Radio applications without having to launch the panel.
    You tube panel is nice.
    SPB Shell, makes the phone interface a lot better.
    TomTom is handy as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

mavs.1990 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Where is the cheapest place I could get a X1?
    Used this phone from a buddy for 10mins and loved it.
    Thanks
    Hi & welcome to Boards :)

We have a Forum FAQ which contains a ton of frequency asked questions for people, one of which is Online Shops.

I know it's not an exact answer to your question but have a look through it ad let us know what you come up with and we'll try and fill in the blanks for you then :)

Advertisement