Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo half sleeve

Options
  • 10-05-2009 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

iv decided to get mine done in stigmata-tau.iv heard nothing but good things about the place, and their portfolios look top class too.anyone had a tattoo done there??how much are half sleeves anyway?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

We have no way of pricing this for you! It will depend on the design, the complexity of it, how long it will take to do, and the artists rate.
    The only way to know for sure is to go in and talk to the artist and talk to them about pricing it.

Wouldn't say you'd get a semi decent half sleeve for less than €600, and that'd be aiming low at that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tommyj

r u a tattoo artist diablo,if so where do u work?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nope, I'm not an artist! Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tattoodublin

tommyj wrote: »
    iv decided to get mine done in stigmata-tau.iv heard nothing but good things about the place, and their portfolios look top class too.anyone had a tattoo done there??how much are half sleeves anyway?

Stigmata-Tau is a good studio!
    Tommy, price-wise, with any tattoo, price isn't strictly dependent on size... every tattoo has different amounts of details, shade, colorworks whatever, and different areas of the body may also cause greater times involved, then of course, different artists charge different rates. In other words, go in and talk to them! Look for good value, yes, but dont just go for the cheapest price, go for what you feel happy with in terms of quality, price, and your feeling about whos going to do it. Think about what you're going to ask BEFORE you go in, and bring any examples with you if you have any in mind.
    Pluto www.tattoodublin.com

Advertisement