Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No controller working!!

• 10-05-2009 5:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

So yesterday I unplugged my 360 in my bedroom put it in a bag and brought it up to my girlfriends house because I will be staying there for a while. I set it up in her's and the controller aint working? It turns on the console and looks as though its charging too, all I get on the controller is a flashing circle around the guide button, when I try and sync them it looks as though it does then the circle just keeps flashing. No lights on the console other than the power button and when the console is turned off the controller also goes off. I was think maybe its the controller so I seen a good offer in game today and picked up a new wireless one, low and behold the exact same problem :(

Please help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

Are you sure you are syncing them properly?? Hold down the button on the controller and the button on the console at the same time. It should work.

I saw that deal in Game on Xbox hardware. Was it €25 for the wireless controller. Also €50 for the wireless network adapter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Are you sure you are syncing them properly?? Hold down the button on the controller and the button on the console at the same time. It should work.

I saw that deal in Game on Xbox hardware. Was it €25 for the wireless controller. Also €50 for the wireless network adapter.

Yeah tried holding them down and they seem to sync fine then nothing, Yep thats the same deal I got.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

You dont hold them down at the same time to sync, you press the one on the xbox first then press the one on the controller. It will then flash when synced.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

This happened to me when I was changing a controller from one Xbox to another.

I pulled the battery pack off the back, put it back on, hit the X button and problem solved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Weird one, After plenty of troubleshooting ove two days it began to work, dont ask me how! Left it on for a few hours and chanced my arm again with it and BAM! it worked.

Controller for sale, only out of packet :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement