Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paint Mixed

Options
  • 10-05-2009 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Hello peoples....

When the old "Home-World" store was open in navan town (now Easons) they would mix 10L of paint no probs for €25-30. Was in Woodies today and they only mix 5L cans and they charge €45!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get the large BUCKETS 10L of paint mixed....in Navan or Nearby....

Thanx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Albany's in Bakery's Lane near St Mary's RC church

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

Oh, I miss Homeworld!

I'd try Tim Lodge in Athboy (046) 9432553 - might be cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Thanx a million I will try both....much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Pat Leonards in Market Street Trim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭igglou

Kells Stores also mix paint, you could try there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

kelle wrote: »
    Oh, I miss Homeworld!

I'd try Tim Lodge in Athboy (046) 9432553 - might be cheaper.

I'd say Tim will be cheaper than Woodies and it won't be an uninterested plunker in Woodies churning your pigment either. Most likely it'll be Tim or Martin serving you and they both know their stuff.

If you're in Navan have you tried Commons Road Hardware ? I don't know if they do paintmixing but they're generally quite good on prices and quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

I will try Commons Road today mate....also I will try Albany HomeDecor aswell.

Cheers.

Advertisement