Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

WANT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO4UjEa8KuPyx2z5JjvbN8nE_DfmeXNmm7flSCpumnYpbMiz-J&t=1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 983 ✭✭✭Frogdog

WANT

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO4UjEa8KuPyx2z5JjvbN8nE_DfmeXNmm7flSCpumnYpbMiz-J&t=1

Bit small for you, aren't they?

Frogdog wrote: »
    Bit small for you, aren't they?

I'm a smurf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Just home from a few drinks with a mate. She was telling me that she was seeing a personal trainer for a few weeks, who promised weight loss but since she started she has been gaining weight... All following the diets and training that this chap has been prescibing

Then she told me this chancer was looking for a few hundred quid for very few personal training sessions... I asked his name... J*Y FAR***T LOL

ROFLSHMSFOAIDMT

• Advertisement

ROFLSHMSFOAIDMT

This could take a while... Rolling on the floor laughing should he manipulate siteban for ones access into dis mutha****ing thread?

discus wrote: »
    This could take a while... Rolling on the floor laughing should he manipulate siteban for ones access into dis mutha****ing thread?

Quality.

Quality.

I'll take that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 722 ✭✭✭Rycn

Just home from a few drinks with a mate. She was telling me that she was seeing a personal trainer for a few weeks, who promised weight loss but since she started she has been gaining weight... All following the diets and training that this chap has been prescibing

Then she told me this chancer was looking for a few hundred quid for very few personal training sessions... I asked his name... J*Y FAR***T LOL

You forgot to put CPT after his name :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

of all the trolling and lol cats and banter if seen on boards...nothing made me laugh like this did

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Just out of curiosity.
    Is this actual factual?

d'Oracle wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity.
    Is this actual factual?

Yeah yeah. She came in to IP today for a conditioning session, and a talk with Will. A few things have been straightened out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

Yeah yeah. She came in to IP today for a conditioning session, and a talk with Will. A few things have been straightened out!

Ha I remember that guy he was class.Deadlifts 4 bicepz ftw!!

Did will make her dump him?? home wrecker!!!:p

drifter wrote:
    Did will make her dump him?? home wrecker!!!tongue.gif

No, they had gone their separate ways a while ago!

Has anyone tried to do a bacon weave before? I'm giving it a go tonight, just gona wrap up some suasages in it, and see how it goes. Actually, does anyone know what rashers/bacon cuts would work best for it? Suggestions for fillings other than sausages wanted plz too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭gymfreak

Haha..I was actually gonna ask ya this morning was that the Jay Farrant girl..but then I wasnt sure if it was an insult..
    I'm sure she see's the funny side of it now:)

Yeah that was her. I think she's happy enough now to understand what level of instruction and attention to detail one should expect when handing over money for personal training!

No, they had gone their separate ways a while ago!

Has anyone tried to do a bacon weave before? I'm giving it a go tonight, just gona wrap up some suasages in it, and see how it goes. Actually, does anyone know what rashers/bacon cuts would work best for it? Suggestions for fillings other than sausages wanted plz too

These lads are pretty handy with the aul bacon weave

The bacon weave has evolved to the bacon plate! Brilliant!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,176 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Nothing better than a cold PWO in a warm jacuzzi after a tough session!

• Advertisement

These lads are pretty handy with the aul bacon weave

Brilliant!

Did they actually deleted yer mans thread calling everybody out?

I hate this place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

I hate this place.

What thread was that???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

I hate this place.

You should have seen the response I'd penned. Tried to post... BAM... No thread.

I really wanted to post because I know I'm one of his crettins!

kevpants wrote: »
    You should have seen the response I'd penned. Tried to post... BAM... No thread.

Sick of it tbh.

Charter should be udated to include "fun can get the actual fock out"

I'd even taken a pic of a fruit pastille balancing on shelfie.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Red Cortina

I hate this place.
    I saw it and was looking forward to having a few entertaining reads out of it!! Very disappointedd:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Chet Zar

Locking threads is one thing but deleting them is just lamesville.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Edwardius

:'( and here was me about to post a picture of mike mentzer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 612 ✭✭✭boomtown84

anyone reckon it's jay farrant cpt in disguise??would explain a lot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,640 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Mods, can you undelete, and lock

Need a friday laugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Mellor wrote: »
    Mods, can you undelete, and lock

Need a friday laugh

agree.

I had a big long rant posted....but its friday and its pointless...

so here is some Dave Grohl instead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Shut up the lot of ye. That thread descended into crap within ten minutes. You can dream on if you think I'm gonna leave that kind of rubbish around.

images%3Fq%3Dhuge%2Btroll%2Bface%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1503%26bih%3D616%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=884&vpy=78&dur=1616&hovh=202&hovw=249&tx=158&ty=113&oei=yKxMTd_FGIK4hAfi39mnDg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gymsoldier

kevpants wrote: »
    You should have seen the response I'd penned

Ha do you pre-write all youre come backs haha :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

gymsoldier wrote: »
    Ha do you pre-write all youre come backs haha :D

Yes.

But not this one.

Obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Better than me.

The next bennie at 3:40.

Did anyone else think Darth Vader was going to get knocked down by the car?just me then...

• Advertisement

I have some sort of Instant Onset Muscle Soreness.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

I have some sort of Instant Onset Muscle Soreness.

Is that not cramp?

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Is that not camp?

FYP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,176 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Everybody's favourite Tony Quinn seems to be in some trouble.

Quinn found in breach of financial duty to oil firm
    PAUL CULLEN

Wed, Feb 09, 2011

YOGA GURU Tony Quinn is in breach of his fiduciary duties to the Central American oil company of which he is a director, a court in the Caribbean has found.

The judgment by the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court is likely to result in Mr Quinn having to pay significant damages to a fellow director of the company, International Natural Energy (INE).

The court has also ordered him to purchase the shares fellow director Paul Marriott owns in INE in accordance with an independent valuation of the company’s shares.

The court’s decision is the latest twist in a long-running row in the firm since it discovered huge reserves of oil in Belize. INE and its subsidiary Belize Natural Energy has earned hundreds of millions of euro in revenues since 2005 but has never paid a dividend.

Most of its shareholders are small investors from Ireland who had some previous involvement with Mr Quinn through his training seminars or other ventures. The majority of these shareholders remain loyal to the businessman but a minority have grown increasingly frustrated at the failure to pay dividends and the lack of financial information from the company.

Last July, Mr Marriott, one of the founders of the company, filed a lawsuit against INE, Mr Quinn and another founder and director, Susan Morrice. The action was filed in the Caribbean island of Nevis, the offshore tax haven in which the company is incorporated. Mr Quinn was not involved when oil was discovered but was invited to join the board two years later because he was “instrumental” in securing the majority of investments, Ms Morrice has told the court. She denied Mr Marriott’s claims that the company was being manipulated to the detriment of shareholders.

Last January, the court struck out INE’s defence, ordered the company to open its books to Mr Marriott and ordered it not to release any funds under a loan release programme.

The company has since appealed this judgment and a stay has been put on the court’s order. Mr Quinn, who lives in the Bahamas, did not file a defence against the action.

Last week, Mr Justice Albert Redhead of the Eastern Caribbean Supreme Court found that he had breached his fiduciary duties to INE and ordered him to pay the costs of the action.

Mr Quinn can appeal the judgment but would first have to explain why he did not enter a defence.

Responding to the judgment, Mr Marriott said he hoped that INE would disassociate itself from Mr Quinn and immediately seek to recover from him damages suffered by shareholders as a result of the breach of fiduciary duty to INE. He said he went to court as a last resort after being refused information about INE.

Another director, Jean Cornec, is taking legal action seeking millions of euro he claims were owed to him after he sold his shareholding.

Among the founders of the oil company were two women from Northern Ireland, Ms Morrice and Sheila McCaffrey, as well as Mr Cornec and Mr Marriott.

© 2011 The Irish Times

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2011/0209/1224289345045.html?via=mr

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭stevie_b

That is some quality beatboxing

The music makes this..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

^^ Wow, Biceps curls as a compound movement :D:D:D working his back, his hips and his arms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,640 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

^^ Wow, Biceps curls as a compound movement :D:D:D working his back, his hips and his arms
    At least he kindly recorded it as a what not to do guide for the rest of us.

his other video champion this beast,

The Dual 1-handed DL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

^^ The only thing that comes to mind is WHY

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement