Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

i have the safe code but i still cant open the bastardin thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭qt9ukbg60ivjrn

i have the safe code but i still cant open the bastardin thing
    can you figure out what numbers the letters are?

i know what one of the letters means
    but there is two others that are wrecking my head:confused:

ok hint.... floor board....blacklight...

i am...this is making my monday :)

you are cruel

that has left me even more clueless

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

You need to know how the keys on a piano are arranged to get the key on the left. That's a bit presumptuous. I thought these things were all common sense.

Opened the safe got the chair out of the way and now I have this little noise maker radio thing. This thing has officially jumped the shark. I no longer care.

Oh God I really really still care!!!!

kevpants wrote: »
    You need to know how the keys on a piano are arranged to get the key on the left. That's a bit presumptuous. I thought these things were all common sense.

Opened the safe got the chair out of the way and now I have this little noise maker radio thing. This thing has officially jumped the shark. I no longer care.

Oh God I really really still care!!!!

i is where u is, that alarm is a pain in the testicles, u can adjust the sound it makes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

i is where u is, that alarm is a pain in the testicles, u can adjust the sound it makes

I think I've reached the limit of my intelligence.

kevpants wrote: »
    I think I've reached the limit of my intelligence.
    that eject button opens it once u make each slide thing make the same noise, i got a piece of paper out but i dont think i can justify wasting anymore of my life on this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

oh im so happy now :P

`Fcuk this i've wasted like 2 hours i have **** to do, all i'll say is shine the blacklight everywhere

`Fcuk this i've wasted like 2 hours i have **** to do, all i'll say is shine the blacklight everywhere

****==Squat???

• Advertisement

i squatted last week! i will also be squatting this week, did ye pull the prowler out in UL yet?

nope havent had time lad....been doing alot of running any time ive had a chance to train..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh I've gotten the two batteries, the gold bar and the note and the test tube, can't open the suitcase or either of the safes!! The hell do I do?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,821 ✭✭✭floggg

What blacklight. I' were kevpants is, except i don't get the piano key bit. somebody just end this form so i can do something constructive.

that eject button opens it once u make each slide thing make the same noise, i got a piece of paper out but i dont think i can justify wasting anymore of my life on this

i took a break for lunch, and thought i'd come back and be able to figure this out but i'm having no luck,
    i don't think it just that you have to make the same sound with all of them, i think it has to be on a certain frequency or something, casue it ain't work for me:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i took a break for lunch, and thought i'd come back and be able to figure this out but i'm having no luck,
    i don't think it just that you have to make the same sound with all of them, i think it has to be on a certain frequency or something, casue it ain't work for me:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

well i got it open!!!

iv stopped now tho

Does this mean the drifter is smarter than all of us combined?

floggg wrote: »

NO

Parsley wrote: »
    AAAAAAAArrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh I've gotten the two batteries, the gold bar and the note and the test tube, can't open the suitcase or either of the safes!! The hell do I do?!

neeeed heeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp

key behind d case opens side of painting
    Parsley wrote: »
    neeeed heeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppp

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭bigstar

what is this thing? it sucks

i got the
    music box from hell
    open

i got the
    music box from hell
    open
    now stick the magnet u get on the end of the wheel brace thingy and pull the batteries up outa de holes in the floor and stick em in the blacklight

floggg wrote: »

it does i got it done in under 2 hours!!

come on people....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

man some of us can only dream of making that dept :)

What even without a bar? It easy once you push your knees out ime. There might be some butt winking going on but I'm not worried when there's no additional load involved.

now stick the magnet u get on the end of the wheel brace thingy and pull the batteries up outa de holes in the floor and stick em in the blacklight

i have nothing of what you are telling me to use:(:(

you're making me feeling inadequate

it does i got it done in under 2 hours!!

come on people....

But i only have an intermittent interest in that hellish game. The rest of the time i'm pretending to study and watching season 5 of entourage!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,577 ✭✭✭Colm_OReilly

Entourage is quality. I'm looking forward to S6.

Back on topic ( :D ) can anyone tell me
    how to open the light sequence or open the safe?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭bigstar

the colour buttons are driving me insane!

• Advertisement

i got the
    music box from hell
    open

ah tell me i'm stuck on that bit now!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement