Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

FunkZ wrote: »
    Lies :pac:

im on the right brooding over the price of the feckin ultimate nutrition crap i was after buying!! i look quite small actually i seem to have made some decent gains since....... interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

What season are you on? you know Turtle is going out with meadow soprano in RL the jammy git!

She also makes a very interesting cameo in season 5 too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

goya.shootings-3-5-1808.jpg

Ah Brian i see you've taken to smoking Crystal Meth

Quiet you. you look like a crazy killer in that pic, no wonder ruhl's wife is eyeing you up so much. :p

• Advertisement

i think she wanted to violate me, smut:
    the amount of test she has taken she probably could!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I'm watching Hostel, I don't know why :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

FunkZ wrote: »
    I'm watching Hostel, I don't know why :(

Because it's class? The sequel was ****e though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

amacachi wrote: »
    Because it's class? The sequel was ****e though.

You have to admit, at the end of the sequel, when the girl escaped, that is one way I would not want to go!!!! Snip Snip!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

The start of Hostel was great... It all goes downhill after those first 30 mins!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Ever hear that noise when a car slams on it's brakes rapidly, the wheels lock up and you're just waiting for a.... ~#*SMASH*#~ And ever notice how it hardly ever comes??

That analogy doesn't work for us bogmen! nine times out of ten that noise is followed swiftly by a drystone wall!

Note to all: if one is to hit a drystone wall i find personally that Opels tend to hold up pretty wel, on the other hand id stay away from Scoobies, Saxos, Toyota Levins and Oil Trucks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

That analogy doesn't work for us bogmen! nine times out of ten that noise is followed swiftly by a drystone wall!

Note to all: if one is to hit a drystone wall i find personally that Opels tend to hold up pretty wel, on the other hand id stay away from Scoobies, Saxos, Toyota Levins and Oil Trucks

also a skilled bogman driver has learned that when hitting a dry stone wall...it is best to get the car sideways first..thus hitting the car from the side....saving the engine from damage...you may sacrifice yourself doing this but al least the engine will be ok!:p

also in Mother Russia the drystone wall hits you!

So YOU'RE the one who destroyed Drifters wall????

Hanley wrote: »

I have destroyed many drystone walls sheeesh i cant be expected to remember names, i always used protection tho!

i wonder is he also responsible for the seven dead bulls that night too....

No im not! thats the biggest disgace of a thread ever!! some people just need to get their respective chips off their shoulders and go read some feckin books!

And i'm never going back to that stupid forum either!! blinkers left right and centre!

i wonder is he also responsible for the seven dead bulls that night too....

That was an act of god my friend....

• Advertisement

Finally some recognition!

I would have settled for Superman

what happens if you done believe in said "GOD"

what happens if you done believe in said "GOD"

Sure you've seen me in the flesh!!

No im not! thats the biggest disgace of a thread ever!! some people just need to get their respective chips off their shoulders and go read some feckin books!

And i'm never going back to that stupid forum either!! blinkers left right and centre!

What book did you read that if there was no Sinn Fein there would be no NI? :D

a copy of BEANO id day....

I already fecking answered this, i was going for Chaos theory,

I f Sinn Fein and i mean origins 1905 jobby, hadn't existed as an umbrella organisation to form some chohesive strategies against britsh rule, the odds of there being a boundery commission when there was are slim! its an incredibly simplistic view, which is what i was aiming for to show how absurd yer mans post was, turns out everyone in that thread was nuts!

I already fecking answered this, i was going for Chaos theory,

I f Sinn Fein and i mean origins 1905 jobby, hadn't existed as an umbrella organisation to form some chohesive strategies against britsh rule, the odds of there being a boundery commission when there was are slim! its an incredibly simplistic view, which is what i was aiming for to show how absurd yer mans post was, turns out everyone in that thread was nuts!

There's no chaos theory in History.

Your a facts man, do you never wonder what if? or debate other possibilities?? There has to be some form of Chaos theory otherwise how do you analyse why events went one way instead of another or wether they might have worked out for the better if some other avenue had been pursued, im not a mathematicican im simply taking a laymans understanding of the butterfly effect

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

sure ashton kutcher was in that, cant be that intelligent a theory then really

• Advertisement

Your a facts man, do you never wonder what if? or debate other possibilities?? There has to be some form of Chaos theory otherwise how do you analyse why events went one way instead of another or wether they might have worked out for the better if some other avenue had been pursued, im not a mathematicican im simply taking a laymans understanding of the butterfly effect

There's no butterfly effect either. Sorry but we don't take our cues from cinema. :pac:

(semi) seriously though yes there is analysis of events, obviously, but that doesn't include making up history and wondering what might have happened in that case. You might as well say what if Godzilla entered Dublin Quays during Easter 1916.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement