Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

There's no butterfly effect either. Sorry but we don't take our cues from cinema. :pac:

(semi) seriously though yes there is analysis of events, obviously, but that doesn't include making up history and wondering what might have happened in that case. You might as well say what if Godzilla entered Dublin Quays during Easter 1916.

what about philosphical and theoritical history? surely they exist!!! you're trying to tell me that "we" (which im taking to mean historians as a whole) dont try to read deeper into what the permutations of different courses of action could have been? come off it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Your a facts man, do you never wonder what if?

i wonder if.... if you spent as much time training as you did studying chaos theories and butterfly affects and what if the shinners didnt try and give it up the ar*e to the british goverment...could you put on 40+ lbs of muscle in 12-16 weeks

i wonder if.... if you spent as much time training as you did studying chaos theories and butterfly affects and what if the shinners didnt try and give it up the ar*e to the british goverment...could you put on 40+ lbs of muscle in 12-16 weeks

Im workin on it!

There's no butterfly effect either. Sorry but we don't take our cues from cinema. :pac:

(semi) seriously though yes there is analysis of events, obviously, but that doesn't include making up history and wondering what might have happened in that case. You might as well say what if Godzilla entered Dublin Quays during Easter 1916.

Godzilla aint got sh*t on me!.....

Drifter stop stalkin my f*ckin posts!!! :P

• Advertisement

Im workin on it!

it doesn't look like it...it looks like your running around here talking out of your ar*e about "what if's"

i mean at least i have a good excuse for not training i has to do overtime so the goverment can tax me to pay people on the dole...i mean someone's gotta keep the country going like...

but you... i bet you sit around trying to figure out if were actually in the matrix or not...:D or lying on a bench looking at 135kg going " there is no weight"...:D
    .man i gotta lay of the caffeine...

Drifter stop stalkin my f*ckin posts!!! :P

oh what were not allowed read other forums on boards now....is this because there is a sinn fein?

I keep repeatin "nuthin but a peanut" over and over again, but its a reeeeeally heavy peanut..... f8ckin hate peanuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Yep... As soon as i get out of the LC next friday i'm goin to the gym then watching the matrix..

If anyone has a ps3/bluray player, rent out no.3 and watch it on bluray, may not be the best of the 3 story wise, but if your a semi nerd like myself it will blow your socks off.

Yep... As soon as i get out of the LC next friday i'm goin to the gym then watching the matrix.. pub then supermacs

If anyone has a ps3/bluray player, rent out no.3 and watch it on bluray, may not be the best of the 3 story wise, but if your a semi nerd like myself it will blow your socks off.

Fixed that for ya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

Fixed that for ya

Ya, that sounds more like it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Yep... As soon as i get out of the LC next friday i'm goin to the gym then watching the matrix..

Yeah I've a blu-ray player, going into an old telly though.

You're in til next Friday? Applied maths?

Fixed that for ya

Ah, i've got an 18th to go to that night... plenty of time to gym it up :P

And i'll be the only person in the exam hall anyway... there will be no one to go to the pub with :'( Unless i can get the examiner to go for a few...

amacachi wrote: »
    You're in til next Friday? Applied maths?

Yep... haven't looked at it for close to a month now so i'm gonna have a fun tuesday, wednesday and thursday :P

Yep... haven't looked at it for close to a month now so i'm gonna have a fun tuesday, wednesday and thursday :P

Heh, well I haven't looked at it in the two years since I left school, so think about how it's going to be for me. :P Funny thing with applied maths is that with a nice paper I could get an A1 right now, or on a different paper get a D. Physics on Monday I'm guessing?

Heh, well I haven't looked at it in the two years since I left school, so think about how it's going to be for me. :P Funny thing with applied maths is that with a nice paper I could get an A1 right now, or on a different paper get a D. Physics on Monday I'm guessing?

I'm hoping for a high C, low B.. I really haven't paid enough attention to it to be even considering an A.

Physics and accounting on monday, hardest day of my LC. Physics is one of those subjects you think "ah it'll be grand" for all of 6th year, then you come within 5 days of theexam and realize you should have paid more attention to it :P

I'm hoping for a high C, low B.. I really haven't paid enough attention to it to be even considering an A.

Physics and accounting on monday, hardest day of my LC. Physics is one of those subjects you think "ah it'll be grand" for all of 6th year, then you come within 5 days of theexam and realize you should have paid more attention to it :P

Not looking forward to physics at all. I've Biology tomorrow, Physics Monday, Economics Wednesday and then Applied Maths. Biology and Physics are hoors of papers. If the paper was divided into questions the same way the course is divided up and ya had a choice of 6/8 or something similar it'd be grand. Unfortunately mechanics is all I've ever paid attention to. :P

Christ I'm going to get right ****ed up next friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Independence would have come six years early. He's green, he would have been on our side!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I actually have 10 credit done in Internet Developement and Web Design all of which i appear to have forgotten!

If that is you on the right Akira Toriyama called and said your hair is infringing on copyright. :D

*secretly wish I had manga hair

Not looking forward to physics at all. I've Biology tomorrow, Physics Monday, Economics Wednesday and then Applied Maths. Biology and Physics are hoors of papers. If the paper was divided into questions the same way the course is divided up and ya had a choice of 6/8 or something similar it'd be grand. Unfortunately mechanics is all I've ever paid attention to. :P

Christ I'm going to get right ****ed up next friday.

Oh your repeating? Didn't get that from your last post :P I have TD/DCG or whatever you call it on friday, they only give you enough time to get half the paper done though :D

Yep mechanics and nuclear physics + particle physics are all i have. Gonna be a fun weekend this weekend!

• Advertisement

Oh your repeating? Didn't get that from your last post :P I have TD/DCG or whatever you call it on friday, they only give you enough time to get half the paper done though :D

Yep mechanics and nuclear physics + particle physics are all i have. Gonna be a fun weekend this weekend!

****ing Leavin Cert ¬_¬ The way it's gone so far I can afford to drop maybe 30 points from these next 4 subjects. Maybe I should be studying Biology instead of being on here. :P Though if I go into my room I've a feeling the XBox will be fired up soon afterwards.

****ing Leavin Cert ¬_¬ The way it's gone so far I can afford to drop maybe 30 points from these next 4 subjects. Maybe I should be studying Biology instead of being on here. :P Though if I go into my room I've a feeling the XBox will be fired up soon afterwards.

Ha, my playstation's pretty much always on so i can nip down for a quick game of cod every now and again :pac:

Well if i don't start studying now i'll never get going tonight, good luck with biology!

Ha, my playstation's pretty much always on so i can nip down for a quick game of cod every now and again :pac:

Well if i don't start studying now i'll never get going tonight, good luck with biology!

Thanks, good luck yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

Re: Exams

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

Was havin a chat with Cardio there about him being a pussy veggie, and asked him what his motivation was to stop eating meat.... Best Reply ever..
    my motivation was i like all animals biggrin.gif id love a cow as a pet.

emo_cow.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

Wait, I've just noticed the above sig.
    People actually curl in squat racks?? This has been witnessed?? :eek::eek:

I have been known to do it of occasion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

it has,ive had to ask many people to FCK off politly vacate my rack so i can squat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyLGTz-t4Z4

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Magic Eight Ball

I have been known to do it of occasion

Busted!.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement