Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

I have been known to do it of occasion

Mods, can he be removed from here please???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Baldie wrote: »

Feck off you, you Post Count hoor!! we've all heard about you!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055588569

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

haha, yea i love the way they removed his posts :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Baldie wrote: »

i second this...admitting to this is a crime...it should be punishable by death

or a heavy squat session
    i second this...admitting to this is a crime...it should be punishable by death

• Advertisement

or a heavy squat session

Heavy is relative biatch!! how sickend are you that i dont squat for a year and can still do this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055247961&page=17

you know how sickened i am >:C ive already mentioned it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

Once again, your a dick, and when your doing yours i'll be doing something... more fun than that anyway!! :pac:

Curling in the rack doesn't happen at my gym alot, however when it does the place goes eerily quiet, then everyone looks away for roughly 5 seconds until they hear a scream, when we look back he's gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

Mods why don't we change this to the exam chat / bebo / emo / twilight guy is so hot / feckin youngin's talking about their adolescent non-challenges thread?

Feckin moaning about studying. When I was your age I used to have a whole class dedicated to being punched in the face by a teacher. The exams for it were were BRUTAL, and I failed and had to repeat.

kevin what do u expect, its off topic :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭Baldie

kevpants wrote: »
    Mods why don't we change this to the exam chat / bebo / emo / twilight guy is so hot / feckin youngin's talking about their adolescent non-challenges thread?

Feckin moaning about studying. When I was your age I used to have a whole class dedicated to being punched in the face by a teacher. The exams for it were were BRUTAL, and I failed and had to repeat.

Well it is an off topic thread... How more off topic can you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

O, i thought this forum was for people who like to squat chatting about the trials of life...

Teachers need their to relieve their stress somehow! Nowadays they take up boxing or a martial art. :pac:

Heavy is relative biatch!! how sickend are you that i dont squat for a year and can still do this

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055247961&page=17

what post a link to your log? man we can all do that

miaaaaawwwoooo :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

How can you fail getting punched in the face?

amacachi wrote: »

i actually failed this one too.....i kept knocking out the teachers....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

The practical was easy. The written exam was a bitch.

miaaaaawwwoooo :p

There ye go... written evidence that Drifters a pussy!!

lol_cat_icanhascheezburger.jpg

LMFAO:pac::D

courtesy of the Poker forum

• Advertisement

LMFAO:pac::D

man your laughing at your own jokes not... i reckon if we all stopped posting in here cept you...you could still carry on talking to yourself:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

what about philosphical and theoritical history? surely they exist!!! you're trying to tell me that "we" (which im taking to mean historians as a whole) dont try to read deeper into what the permutations of different courses of action could have been? come off it!

Nothing like the way you're suggesting.

Still haven't opened the bloody biology book. Looks like Science for me next year.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Wonder how many new users boards has as a result of W.H's blog?*

*Does this make me a hater now?

I think this guy is pretty class right but WTF did he find this written on boards?
    since it is all about boards.ie tonight….and because I know that they love it when I talk about them…apparently…none of the lads I train would stand a chance in a powerlifting competition…including Jonny. There has been some great comments come out of boards.ie…along the lines of…lifting in rugby is nothing but high squats and heavily spotted benches…I don’t see too much heavy spotting in this video do you?

I can't even remember anyone asking about rugby?? and the only time he's ever referenced here anymore is when linking to something funny in his blog! its been at least three years since anyone said anything derogatory, **** it i dunno

EDIT: where's Johnny!!

can someone link me to these threads!!

can someone link me to what he's on about...

I think this guy is pretty class right but WTF did he find this written on boards?

I can't even remember anyone asking about rugby?? and the only time he's ever referenced here anymore is when linking to something funny in his blog! its been at least three years since anyone said anything derogatory, **** it i dunno

EDIT: where's Johnny!!

can someone link me to these threads!!

The comments about rugby were a good while back, and most of them were true enough from my experience.

can someone link me to what he's on about...

This lad. http://informedperformance.wordpress.com/

also L i think you need to lay off the cheeszburgers....

• Advertisement

also L i think you need to lay off the cheeszburgers....

Just about to lay into two of em as we speak!! and why exactly!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement