Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I would...but I'm too scared...you guys have me all gun shy.

Don't make me laugh!! Gun shy my left testicle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

im in the airport off too spain talk to ye in a week suckers!

I hope my envy of you comes across in my typing.

I hope my envy of you comes across in my typing.

now it does

Oooo well done :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

I would...but I'm too scared...you guys have me all gun shy.

Why don't we start you on something easy. There's a pole dancing thread going. Show em how its done!

• Advertisement

O hi, starting deadlifting this week for the first time! You guys got any tips? Weight to start at, form etc?

Been out of the gym for 2 months at this stage! I have a massive urge to get back in...

O hi, starting deadlifting this week for the first time! You guys got any tips? Weight to start at, form etc?

Been out of the gym for 2 months at this stage! I have a massive urge to get back in...

ONe that wont kill you and, good form!!!:D

hey its an OT thread i'll do what i like!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭Will Heffernan

ONe that wont kill you and, good form!!!:D

hey its an OT thread i'll do what i like!!!
    You beat me too it....I could of answered this one...I'll have to wait for the next suitable post for me to answer now...and that could take weeks.

You beat me too it....I could of answered this one...I'll have to wait for the next suitable post for me to answer now...and that could take weeks.

Who would Will Heffernan most like to a) train b) train with??

And i couldnt give a toss who answers it!!:D

Who would Will Heffernan most like to a) train b) train with??

And i couldnt give a toss who answers it!!:D

Hanley/Hanley?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

128675851749932829.jpg

Sorry, but i'm stuck inside on a Saturday studying VAT of all things... i needed to amuse myself!

Why is that cats are the only animal who get interweb pics. Surely there are more amusing, less irritating animals out there?

485505308_d41bcee023.jpg

floggg wrote: »
    Sorry, but i'm stuck inside on a Saturday studying VAT of all things... i needed to amuse myself!

Why is that cats are the only animal who get interweb pics. Surely there are more amusing, less irritating animals out there?

Therein lies the beauty. I'll see your VAT and raise you Strategic Finance and Management Accounting. Least I'm only doing currency risk/hedging so it's not too bad.

Hanley wrote: »
    Therein lies the beauty. I'll see your VAT and raise you Strategic Finance and Management Accounting. Least I'm only doing currency risk/hedging so it's not too bad.

I'll see all yeer stupid finance crap and raise ye antatomy and physiology!!

Stupid people and there stupid bones and crap!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I really should do some studying.

Anyone else checking out the Le Mans 24 hours? They're some boys altogether.

I'll see all yeer stupid finance crap and raise ye antatomy and physiology!!

Stupid people and there stupid bones and crap!!

I agree, finance is stupid. Which is why i ain't doing it.

I'm studying the legal side of it - which i imagine is actually more fun than the accoutancy side of things, but is still far from fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Has anyone else noticed the influx of new posters and threads???

And the fact that theres nobody left answering them!!:rolleyes:

I have. Been trying, but there is a huge influx all of a sudden alright. Now GET BACK OFF TOPIC! :D

amacachi wrote: »
    I really should do some studying.

Anyone else checking out the Le Mans 24 hours? They're some boys altogether.

All about UFC 99 tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

All about UFC 99 tbh.

Gone off the UFC lately. That said I'll be extremely annoyed if Setanta go under before UFC 100, want to see Lesnar kick 6 shades of ****e out of Mir. :P

Ya should check out the 24 hours at some point in the night, the onboard footage shows how little they can see. Top level drivers never cease to amaze me.

• Advertisement

Any of you guys hip-hop heads? Ever hear of this guy - he's amazing!

Myself and my buddy were leavin the gym today, chattin about women as you do, and we got talkin bout the crap we used to listen to in T'underage Disco in De Hall!! anyhoo basically a smell of a naggin a vodka + a look at a "burd" and this crap became acceptable!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I'm scared to even click on that L....

I'm scared to even click on that L....

DOOO ITTT and i demand it at least be played past the chorus!!

Anybody know what the story is "partial albums" on itunes? all the songs are on it, but there doesn't seem to be a button to buy the whole album, just each song individually (which works out twice as expensive)

DOOO ITTT and i demand it at least be played past the chorus!!

if you listen to this;

off topic; turkish get ups ftw

Brian you do realise theres a load of boob action in that dont ya!!? excellent stuff! aaaaaaaaaaahhh liiiiiiike

fecking child....

fecking child....

yes, i suppose i am. but a child that appreciates a little unexpected boob now and again..

Can Mods bypass the swear filter???

• Advertisement

Ah **** i was just startin to get some half decent study done and they've unbanned be from AH, wonder how long this'll last!:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement