Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Dathai wrote: »
    Looking forward to seeing the results of Group 3. Vytautas, Terry and Martin Wildauer all in one group - it's going to be interesting :)

I'd say Savickas will destroy his group.

****ing hell... I remember Wildauer from out T-nation days... Think he posted as Shane54 and was pulling these 350+kg deadlifts raw in a pit dug into the garage of his gaff. Sick..

Delighted to see him at the big show. And well, big V, what a f*cking legend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

TOMMMYYY BOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE

discus wrote: »
    TOMMMYYY BOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE

Baaaahahahaha my FB status update says the EXACT same thing.

Man, each stride he took on that last run was the equivalent of a second in my mind... I was convinced he was gonna make it, it would have been the try of the tournament!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

O'Conner was always gonna catch him.

Feckin rockets in that kids heels.
    That game was won on the back of hard work by big lads.
    Victory made of win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Hanley wrote: »
    ****ing hell... I remember Wildauer from out T-nation days... Think he posted as Shane54 and was pulling these 350+kg deadlifts raw in a pit dug into the garage of his gaff. Sick..

Delighted to see him at the big show. And well, big V, what a f*cking legend.

His vids are epic alright. I used to read his log on some German / Austrian site and it was epic. He stopped logging after an injury. The fact he's 23 / 24 and he's moving that kind of weight and able to move at a good pace is frightening.

Yeah, Vytautas is on another level altogether. I've never seen someone as wide as him either!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Kev M

jay.jpg

Game over. Everone else can go home.

Just aswell everyone else stuck around, because Jay might very well be out of the top 3. He's a shadow of himself right now, and there are suspect things that a 'lesser' competitor would be heavily penalised or DQ'd from. He has ALOT to do at the night show.

It's the worst Olympia I've seen, most of the top guys are off. Phil Heath should win, but he has his weaknesses. Victor Martinez wins all the back shots easy, but his quads are too small. Dexter is on the money but he didn't get much of a look in call-out wise (politics and hype etc.), Wolf is good but not improved. If Branch was competing and looked like he did 2 years ago, he'd probably win, so he'll probably be found swinging in the attic soon :D. Kai's gut development is coming on strong, and he's soft, if he looked like he did when he won the Arnold the first time then he'd win this.

Also, Big V is destroying all at WSM... I mean he's pretty much Irish :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

1. Heath
    2. Cutler
    3. Kai
    4. Wolf
    5. Vic
    6. Dexter

Loling @ Cutler's retarded bicep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

Ironside is all sorts of awesome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Molly wrote: »
    Ironside is all sorts of awesome.

Pics etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

By the looks of things at WSM, Vytautas is @ 29 points, Savickas @ 28, Shaw @ 27.

This is going to be an immense final!

Dathai wrote: »
    By the looks of things at WSM, Vytautas is @ 29 points, Savickas @ 28, Shaw @ 27.

This is going to be an immense final!

YUSSSS!!

Dublin ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Just ate a kebab, tastiest kebab ever :P

FunkZ wrote: »
    Just ate a kebab, tastiest kebab ever :P

Don't stop there... Where'd ya pick it up?!

discus wrote: »
    Don't stop there... Where'd ya pick it up?!

From Kebab Shop, on Kebab Street. Kebab Town, County Kebab :pac:

From Kebab Shop, on Kebab Street. Kebab Town, County Kebab :pac:

You're killing me! Although I've been let down since I've come back to Ireland... The gyros in Slovenia and Hungary are o' the chain!

Cheers man, now Google Images is making me hungry again!

Have you tried the kebabs in Zaytoons in Temple Bar? I heard so much good about the place, biggest let down ever!

Yeah, I've had it, didn't think much of it at all! Had a whopper one in Japan a few months ago as well. I felt like crying, such was the beauty of it's taste and construction!!

Surely there's somewhere in Dublin that does decent ones!

• Advertisement

I'm just going to go ahead and call you a prick for visiting all of these countries I'd love to go to :P

I have no idea where would be good in town, I live in Meath and I go to Drogheda for mine, I love the place!

http://www.scribd.com/doc/40389973/Magnificent-Mobility-E-manual

What is this?! I was expecting some awesome kebab kinkage.

:(

This is the best I can do man :pac:

fact-013.jpg

What's with all the people posting looking for free individualised programs recently?!

What's with all the people posting looking for free individualised programs recently?!

Have you not heard? They ask, we recommend SS and then they pay us through PayPal. You're missing out on some dolla!

I know, I've been watching these for ages. I just want that fast food meatloaf to magically appear right now :(

...ninja edit?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

I'm sensitive, and paranoid, so I'm going to assume I'm in there. I posted for advice on a generic program I might adapt.

They're all over the internet in fairness.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

I hadn't noticed.

You should really start shilling them for some bidness.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

I hadn't noticed.

You should really start shilling them for some bidness.

Bwaahahaha.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement