Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

will ye stop fuckin cursing ye children!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Fuck you ya bogger :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

I made an awesome sausage and bean casserole dinner today, and cause its sunday ( and I was squattin') I made some potato wedges to go with it. So good! :)

I made an awesome sausage and bean casserole dinner today, and cause its sunday ( and I was squattin') I made some potato wedges to go with it. So good! :)

I just ate half a homemade pizza, not the culinary delight i was expecting TBH

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

I had some of a homemade pizza Malteaser made a while back and it was AMAZING. Seriously awesome. I don't normally like anything but the thinnest of thin bases, but that one was quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

omg, I made a home made pizza recently (while Hanley and my brothers and sister watched) and it was AMAZING!! Hanley has the photographic evidence!!

Hanley wrote: »
    I had some of a homemade pizza Malteaser made a while back and it was AMAZING. Seriously awesome. I don't normally like anything but the thinnest of thin bases, but that one was quality!

Oh jesus, get out of my head!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Honest to Christ, I've watched this about 100 times, it just never gets old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwfa04iQyZI

Malteaser! wrote: »

Lads please tell me that was pre-planned!! seriously freaky!!!

• Advertisement

I swear to god it wasn't planned!! (what a weird thing to plan...:D)

omg, I made a home made pizza recently (while Hanley and my brothers and sister watched) and it was AMAZING!! Hanley has the photographic evidence!!

God it was absolutely amazing. We should so make another one.

Here it is;
    homemadepizza.jpg

You'd be surprised how often that happens with us tbh!

Oi Knat i know you're here somewhere, have a look at this u useless bum!!:P:D

Speaking of awesome home made food;

Another one of Malteaser's creations
    LusPenguinCake.jpg

We musta made 16 cupcakes that day, but the above was by far and away the winner!! You'll be glad to know it's made from cottage cheese, flax, bran, oats and real penguin so there's lots of Omeeeeeeeeeeega's and healthy carbs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 knat

Oi Knat i know you're here somewhere, have a look at this u useless bum!!:P:D

Yes i am here!! Mmmm ya i had a look it looks delicious!!! why do I feel you are trying to imply something??!:D

I think you should be refering to yourself as the bum!!!!:p

Although in fairness to you L you make a great omelette!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Speaking of awesome home made food;

Another one of Malteaser's creations
    LusPenguinCake.jpg

We musta made 16 cupcakes that day, but the above was by far and away the winner!! You'll be glad to know it's made from cottage cheese, flax, bran, oats and real penguin so there's lots of Omeeeeeeeeeeega's and healthy carbs.

Not really - if im eating cupcakes, i want cream, sugar, jam and other good stuff that my dentist doesn't want me to eat!

ehh don't you mean sugar icing, marshmallows, chocolate chips, jam, hundreds and thousands, buttons etc...

ehh don't you mean sugar icing, marshmallows, chocolate chips, jam, hundreds and thousands, buttons etc...

Same thing really... sure it's all calories at the end of the day. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Damn I was going to ask for the recipe... :(

• Advertisement

one time i remeber u made me toast..... and in fairness it wasn't too burnt:rolleyes:

Speaking of omelettes is that epic one i made still on ur digital camera??

Your cupcakes look so delicious they are making me hungry!!!!:D

the cupcake to the right... is that two penguins mid-coitus??

one time i remeber u made me toast..... and in fairness it wasn't too burnt:rolleyes:

Speaking of omelettes is that epic one i made still on ur digital camera??

F**k u I made you a lot more then toast mister!!! As for the photo nope its wel gone from my camera!!! I'll try find it though on my computer!!!:)

the cupcake to the right... is that two penguins mid-coitus??

No, but it is made from real dog;

dogcake.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

JINX!!!

I'm a bit slow xD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

Is it wrong to post on the fitness forum drunk?

Anyway I made some cupcakes meself t'other night but they didn't have penguins on them. Will this affect me lockout on bench depending on what time of day I take them relative to my workout??!?! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

No it only has an affect if you eat the icing after you eat the sponge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭podge57

pretty good offer here for any dubs that are interested

http://www.nutritionconnection.ie/maillist/uploads/ncv0906.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

You'll be glad to know it's made from cottage cheese, flax, bran, oats and real penguin so there's lots of Omeeeeeeeeeeega's and healthy carbs.

Reciplz. I like caek.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement