Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Lads,
    I think we're going to have to hold an intervention for Cardio... He's only 14 and he's already on the hard stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

RTÉ 2 now, why do kids' TV shows get such hot women presenting it and men's TV has Jeremy Clarkson? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭gnolan

amacachi wrote: »
    RTÉ 2 now, why do kids' TV shows get such hot women presenting it and men's TV has Jeremy Clarkson? :pac:

Its HI-5! What a class show, i know the ladies are crackers and all that, but check out Nathan Foley...you know he's coked off his tits the whole time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Lads,
    I think we're going to have to hold an intervention for Cardio... He's only 14 and he's already on the hard stuff!

speaking of hard stuff im outta BCAA's and my supplier is gone on holiday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

You taking it in powder form or pills.

Man the powder tastes vile. If in pill form where you getting them?

• Advertisement

Speaking of BCAA's I asked a question on the Supp thread about a week ago. Can anyone actually explain the benefits of taking BCAA's over Whey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

gnolan wrote: »
    Its HI-5! What a class show, i know the ladies are crackers and all that, but check out Nathan Foley...you know he's coked off his tits the whole time

Sweet Jesus I got hooked into watching it coz I was just waitin for one of them to either break down crying or stab themselves in the face. The guy was looking pretty likely to be the first to do it, but they just kept going. I was so annoyed I couldn't even get up to turn it off. It's just a good job there were no pens near be or I would've pulled the trick the guy from the Frosties ad did. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Cheers G'em - I can see my productivity is going downhill in work again today :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

g'em wrote: »
    Haven't read any of these

(last one is particularly interesting)

You're interesting :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

and to make it even better shes like 5'2 i love small wimmin!!

It's the feeling of power isn't it?! Ya ****ing pervert!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭podge57

a BCAA supplier?

sounds dodgy...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

podge57 wrote: »
    a BCAA supplier?

sounds dodgy...:pac:

Probably supplies him with redheads aswell

FunkZ wrote: »
    You're interesting :D
    Ha!! I see what I did there :o

What I should have said was I haven't read any of these save for a cursory glance at the last one and made a mental note to come back to it as it raises some interesting points :p

Now go'way you big poopyhead :D

Ha!! I see what I did there :o

What I should have said was I haven't read any of these save for a cursory glance at the last one and made a mental note to come back to it as it raises some interesting points :p

Now go'way you big poopyhead :D

Personal Abuse
    Reported

Vegeta wrote: »
    You taking it in powder form or pills.

Man the powder tastes vile. If in pill form where you getting them?

powder its rotten....getting it from river wholefoods...

Probably supplies him with redheads aswell

i wish!!!!!!

Personal Abuse
    Reported

Reported post logged and discarded :pac:

Arrgh, Nazi mods at it again :)

Reported post logged and discarded :pac:

proper order!!

• Advertisement

As would i Drifter as would i

go back to your LL friends :P

go back to your LL friends :P

who, me or him??

L I noticed you started putting your picture up in the Know your Loungers thread.

Bless :o is all I can say :pac:

Him Gem....would i ever give out to you :P

who, me or him??

L I noticed you started putting your picture up in the Know your Loungers thread.

Bless :o is all I can say :pac:

i'm going to take that as something..... i'm just not sure what!!!

Lick arse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

I never post in this thread but I thought it was worth logging somewhere that someone has been banned for personally abusing me...

It's a world gone topsy turvy. I'm afraid to look out the window now in case the rain is falling upwards.

Roper wrote: »
    I never post in this thread but I thought it was worth logging somewhere that someone has been banned for personally abusing me...

It's a world gone topsy turvy. I'm afraid to look out the window now in case the rain is falling upwards.

:D

And ii got post of the day for a serious post in After Hours... there's something odd going on alright

i'm going to take that as something..... i'm just not sure what!!!
    I'm not sure either to be honest... loving the dye-job though. Home or professional? Very appropriate for the forum it was posted :pac:
    Lick arse
    :pac:
    Roper wrote: »

I know. I was half afraid it would cause a black hole. It's like Googling 'Google'. You just don't know what will happen when you click that mouse.

• Advertisement

Professional!!

Its an oldie!! Got it done 4 years ago before the GFs debs she wasn't impressed.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement