Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

g'em wrote: »
    I'm not sure either to be honest... loving the dye-job though. Home or professional? Very appropriate for the forum it was posted :pac:

Ah come on g'em give the guy some credit. He's a classy dude, red wine from a pint glass after all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I know. I was half afraid it would cause a black hole. It's like Googling 'Google'. You just don't know what will happen when you click that mouse.

This surely?

amacachi wrote: »
    This surely?

What have you done :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

Got it done 4 years ago before the GFs debs
    Classy...
    Vegeta wrote: »
    Ah come on g'em give the guy some credit. He's a classy dude, red wine from a pint glass after all
    Super-classy :D
    This surely?
    Well aren't you just the party pooper :( When friends are telling jokes that you've heard before do you like to say the punch-line and watch their faces deflate?!?!

You're a party pooper poopyhead.

Well aren't you just the party pooper :( When friends are telling jokes that you've heard before do you like to say the punch-line and watch their faces deflate?!?!

You're a party pooper poopyhead.

Actually yeah, the other night someone tried telling a Michael Jackson joke and I butted in with three different punchlines just to annoy him. :pac:

What age are you g'em? :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

i have the mentality of a four year old.. i'm not even going to post what i was thinking

I was also going to put in an insult involving "poop" but everything I thought of was very much against common decency. :(

i have the mentality of a four year old.. i'm not even going to post what i was thinking

I shall say nothing.

Old enough to know that you're young enough to have the cockiness to ask a lady that kind of question :D

And I mean 'poop' in the most mild-mannered way possible. It's like "darn" or "damn" to me. Also highly childish, but meh.

• Advertisement

Not quite. I'm even older. I'm practically an old hag ffs. In 6 months I'm going to be .... eugh, 30. The crazy-old-lady requisite cat collection are being bred in a small farm in the midlands as we speak.

When would you be expecting to hit your OLY lifting peak??

You kept that comp quiet as well, what numbers did you throw up?

When would you be expecting to hit your OLY lifting peak??
    If RL doesn't interfere too much, probably in about 18-24 months' time.
    You kept that comp quiet as well, what numbers did you throw up?
    55/67 - new c&j and total comp PBs for me so happy out. Weak as piss compared to some of the other girls - three olympians there, nothing like it to keep your ego in check :pac: Still, worth 1000 training sessions and nice to have my first International under my belt (pun intended!).

Old enough to know that you're young enough to have the cockiness to ask a lady that kind of question :D

And I mean 'poop' in the most mild-mannered way possible. It's like "darn" or "damn" to me. Also highly childish, but meh.

Yeah but I'm old enough to only do it in an ironic way and not expect an answer. :P

Also I don't mean anything by the "poop" thing, it's just how one's mind starts to work when the internet is the only social interaction one gets for a while. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Says she who has the 'balls' to tell a guy who spent the previous three months squatting and deadlifting three times a week 3 x 3 that he's a pencil and he needs to gain weight!

:(

That hurt.

I did have abs then though :pac:

FunkZ wrote: »
    Says she who has the 'balls' to tell a guy who spent the previous three months squatting and deadlifting three times a week 3 x 3 that he's a pencil and he needs to gain weight!

That hurt.

I did?? Ah Jebus I'm a bitch :( Had I drink in me? I'm sorry.

Still, worked didn't it?!! :D

That hurt.

I did have abs then though :pac:

FunkZ you got a job with Jackie Skellys of course you're a pencil!!

I did?? Ah Jebus I'm a bitch :( Had I drink in me? I'm sorry.

Still, worked didn't it?!! :D

Ya had about 10 drinks in ya, ya were fluttered! :D

Aye it worked, I've since gained about about 12kg of pure 70% fat muscle mass :cool:

Wow, that makes me sound nearly as classy as L...

(:pac:)

Aye it worked, I've since gained about about 12kg of pure 70% fat muscle mass :cool:

Pics or.....

Speaking of Pics i found a pretty revealing one of BTB and i LOL'd, he's a gas man!

• Advertisement

FunkZ you got a job with Jackie Skellys of course you're a pencil!!

It's promotions though, I got the job 'cause of my attractive facial features not my body! Ya cunt.

You should apply for Burger King? **** it apply for Maccy Ds and ya can be the burger thief!

hamburglar-final.jpg

I really should stop with the burgers!!

Anyone remeber Size=Everything who ate nothing but burgers for like 3 months and managed to not put on an ounce of fat.... the bastard!

Pics or.....

Speaking of Pics i found a pretty revealing one of BTB and i LOL'd, he's a gas man!

What's BTB? A new form of cow disease you're inventing?!

I presume he means Brianthebard? Although it could be some funky cool kid acronym that I'm not au fait with...

What's BTB? A new form of cow disease you're inventing?!

Brianthebard

Is that the picture with his pants down in a chipper?

Vegeta wrote: »
    Is that the picture with his pants down in a chipper?

HAHAHA link!

HAHAHA link!

It was on boards and I think this forum so I may have a root for it. Could be long gone but the man himself may know where it is.

Nearly certain it was BTB anyway

I presume he means Brianthebard? Although it could be some funky cool kid acronym that I'm not au fait with...

Looks like ya guessed it! My brain has been in freefall since I turned 18 :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,514 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

I always imagine BTB as Getafix from the Asterisk comics:

getafixb.jpg

Must be that whole Bard/Druid thing.

Brian, is it tough deadlifting with a beard like that?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement