Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Parsley wrote: »
    My RHR was down to 42-44 ish when I was on the irish rowing squad, with the amount of high intensity cardio we were doing.

OOOOOOOHHH LAADEEDAA look at me i can fit in a boat:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

OOOOOOOHHH LAADEEDAA look at me i can fit in a boat:P

Jealous, fatty? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

meh too lazy to make a shake before bed I settled for half a block of cheese and Currently finishing off a tub of peanut butter.bulking ftw!

I got an infraction to mark my 2,000th post... how did ye know what i wanted!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

why the feck am i mentioned in the tags on this thread L!

• Advertisement

Hahahaha wasn't me kiddo, i woulda just called you.....

i know that both of them where you now , ah sometimes you can be so ghey its unbelievable

i know that both of them where you now , ah sometimes you can be so ghey its unbelievable

only the second one

Anyone see the space shuttle nah?!

i wouldn't have thought about it if you hadn't said it, i'd say it was FunkZ he's been at it all day

• Advertisement

who in the hell thinks im 37 then :P im almost as immature as you so that puts me in the region of 11-13

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Would yis quit being gay and go look at the friends don't let friends squat high thread where the guy does 140kg x42.

Hanley wrote: »
    Would yis quit being gay and go look at the friends don't let friends squat high thread where the guy does 140kg x42.

I saw it, immense, see the other one he has 60kg by 81!! i mean why??

i saw it. interesting, impressive

Hanley wrote: »
    Would yis quit being gay and go look at the friends don't let friends squat high thread where the guy does 140kg x42 sweaty guys working out in tight clothes.

:p

i saw it. interesting, impressive

stupid pointless and impressive

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

stupid pointless and impressive

stereotype-the_green_mile_2q.jpg

He did play his part incredibly well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Wasted. :)

Cousin just brought me a Jim Beam hipflask back from florida, kick ass. ^_^

And lads in fairness now, keep the laughs to this thread, or at least outta the threads where people are looking for advice/supplements sticky. People can come on here knowing f*ck all about f*ck nothing but they're trying to inform themselves. There's no need to patronise the sh*t out of well meaning people seeking advice or help.

But that said, some of it IS funny. Just not helpful...

And lads in fairness now, keep the laughs to this thread, or at least outta the threads where people are looking for advice/supplements sticky. People can come on here knowing f*ck all about f*ck nothing but they're trying to inform themselves. There's no need to patronise the sh*t out of well meaning people seeking advice or help.

But that said, some of it IS funny. Just not helpful...

if this is in reference to yer man looking for hypnosis then i stand by my guns....

the majority of questions posed are pretty bog standard but at least show some small background knowledge... it's when people don't bother to do a search and know bollox all then ask silly questions that stupid stuff gets posted.

Other than that it's when a thread is a duplicate of a recent one or when the thread has run its course

• Advertisement

if this is in reference to yer man looking for hypnosis then i stand by my guns....

the majority of questions posed are pretty bog standard but at least show some small background knowledge... it's when people don't bother to do a search and know bollox all then ask silly questions that stupid stuff gets posted.

Other than that it's when a thread is a duplicate of a recent one or when the thread has run its course

The hypnosis one is fair enough alright. There's just been other stuff that's caught my eye recently, and a lot's being said about people being too intimidated to ask for help on this forum. We do get asked the same questions day in day out and people really should read the stickies but in fairness when I came on here first I totally missed them or they went over my head.

The hypnosis one is fair enough alright. There's just been other stuff that's caught my eye recently, and a lot's being said about people being too intimidated to ask for help on this forum. We do get asked the same questions day in day out and people really should read the stickies but in fairness when I came on here first I totally missed them or they went over my head.

No i'm just not going to agree!!

I'm pretty sure you're referncing the TLL thread which was to do with people taking up walking and beginner nutrition and fitness which is covered in the stickies...

I reckon this is the only forum on boards where some people come in with no background work done at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Just opened the sack of myprotein strawberry protein I've had under the bed for a month or so, tastes fantastic, thank ****. Didn't like the chocolate and banana much but this is possibly the best strawberry I've tasted, although we'll see if its still like that in a fortnights time (the chocolate one is great for pancakes though, cooking seems to mellow the flavour a bit).

i has no money........ i've had my last tub of ON for 8 weeks which is just pain durikilus. i'm down to a shake a week!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Eat one of those calves you were lugging around earlier! Or drink some beastings!

No i'm just not going to agree!!

I'm pretty sure you're referncing the TLL thread which was to do with people taking up walking and beginner nutrition and fitness which is covered in the stickies...

I reckon this is the only forum on boards where some people come in with no background work done at all.

Ok, a lot of people do come in with no background work done at all, but I'd say the reason for that is because people hear so much sh*te about fad diets, 8 minute ab workouts and the like and don't know what the hell to think. A lot of them are first time posters on boards who don't know how the whole stickies thing works or about searching. For them posting that first question about losing man boobs or whatever IS trying to do their research.

And I'm in no way making a personal dig at you man. It's just a general thing!

Eat one of those calves you were lugging around earlier! Or drink some beastings!

excellent idea!! theres 6 litres in the freezer

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Coileach dearg

I can't wait to get home in a few weeks and get some. I used to drink litres of it when I was young, just boil it up in a saucepan until it thickens and take a spoon to it. I'd nearly go under the cow after calving, lovely stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

why the feck am i mentioned in the tags on this thread L!

Virgin territory...? :pac:

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement