Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Not always, but you have to stay critical while reading them. You definitely can't take it all to be of equal value.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

tlev wrote: »
    So T-Nation articles = bad?

Just be aware that they're almost always trying to sell you something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

hallooooo:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I'm not looking forward to getting older, I hear these hangovers only get worse, headaches and suchlike instead of just tiredness.

Still, 3 litres of water in an hour since I got up, that has to be good for me. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

hhaha oldies, alcohols for lozers

• Advertisement

hhaha oldies, alcohols for lozers

Meat too?:rolleyes:

touche. but if you can get this without milk or eggs, i gotta get somewhere :P090129_mahler.jpg

He's just the exception that proves the rule. ;)

there can be more than one exception :P (i hope so anyway....)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

• Advertisement

ahha genius

You funking funkbox I was about to post that! No more funny videos for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

amacachi wrote: »
    I'm not looking forward to getting older, I hear these hangovers only get worse, headaches and suchlike instead of just tiredness.

Still, 3 litres of water in an hour since I got up, that has to be good for me. :P

2 pints guinness, 2 bulmers pear and 1 stella and i feel like shoite.

is that normal?

ULstudent wrote: »

is that normal?

Dunno, but half a bottle of JD and half a bottle of vodka and I was knackered for an hour when I got up. :P

is that normal?

This some guy with yo momma in there! /chinese accent :D

He's half man, half bearpig ...

NO!! He's half man, half bear, half pig ... i'm totally serial

or is he half bear , half man pig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

is that normal?

First problem there is you were mixing drinks, which in hangover terms is like adding a few extra pints to that list. Secondly the bulmers and stella probably include a lot of bad hangover causing chemicals (rubadub could explain it better). I'm assuming guinnes doesn't because the last night I was out and had about 6 pints or so I had no hangover, but I might be wrong there.
    So the point is if you chose a better quality drink and only had that one you might not have had a hangover today.....maybe.

First problem there is you were mixing drinks, which in hangover terms is like adding a few extra pints to that list. Secondly the bulmers and stella probably include a lot of bad hangover causing chemicals (rubadub could explain it better). I'm assuming guinnes doesn't because the last night I was out and had about 6 pints or so I had no hangover, but I might be wrong there.
    So the point is if you chose a better quality drink and only had that one you might not have had a hangover today.....maybe.

Yeah id imagine that's why. I posted in ths thread a bit back that anytime i go and have a couple of Guinness's im always grand the next day. ****ty night on top of it. do two negatives make a positive?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Saw this in AH, which of you freaks is it??;)

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090717/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_rubber_ball_fetish
    Police seek man with fetish for exercise balls

DULUTH, Minn. – Police are looking for a man with a self-professed sexual fetish for slashing rubber balls. Police have been seeking the 31-year-old since surveillance tape allegedly showed him breaking into a fitness clinic in May and slashing exercise balls.

Authorities are familiar with the man. A criminal complaint released Thursday said he was convicted in 2005 of breaking into a sports facility at the University of Minnesota in Duluth and slashing about 70 balls. Each ball cost between $30 and $60.

The complaint says when he pleaded guilty in that case, he admitted slashing more than 40 other balls at two clinics.

Court documents said the man told police he slashed the rubber balls to satisfy a sexual urge. Experts said he has an unusual attraction to inflatable exercise devices.

Think of the children! wont somebody think of the children!!!?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Think of the children! wont somebody think of the children!!!?!?

No i think a swiss ball fetish is bad enough without him thinking about children

touche.

tlev wrote: »
    So T-Nation articles = bad?

Not quite!!!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

05.jpg

:P:P:P:P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Jesus that looks like some party, they've already finished off at least 3 kegs that I can see and now they're going limboing under a very low pole held by a fit Asian woman. Awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Anybody know how hard these are to do, relative to say a bar muscle up? or pullups (e.g. you will hear you should be able for 15 pullups & 15 dips before a muscleup)

The usual gymnastics high bar is springy which I guess helps a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Holy crap, well you wouldn't catch me doing it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

http://www.tmuscle.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance/death_squat
    legend!!! also...look at the girl holding back the monolift...her legs are seriously bigger than mine!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Bodyweight dog.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement