Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

i can top that, 4 dougnuts, 2 cans of club orange, and a 500ml tub of icecream, ate that while walking back from tesco....

Bet my little snack had more protein :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

pfft, protein, carbs and fats are where its at

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

You count icecream as a protein source? love it. :p

milk is milk, whatever way you look at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

if it aint 5 or more gtfo, Go big or go home :P
    Parsley wrote: »
    3 big eggs, with a couple slices of ham and a big sausage. Twas only a snack :p
    ppfffffttt, bet you anorexics are talking about chicken eggs still, time to step it up a notch :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Oh my god... Her voice! Father time has not been good to Martha Stewart!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

I've found it. I've found the exact point where music has reached the point of no return...

What?

It's like the Jonas brothers if the Jonas brothers were heroin babies. What's going on with all the comments, everyone thinks the guy in pink is cool? His name is SE7EN.... yes, like the movie. And.... is he..... drinking a 40? Have these guys actually met any black people? I mean other than the skanky 15 year old in the video whose father owns a chain of restaurants.

What about the hand signal thing at the end? Is that some kind of bastardized version of the West coast "W"? From what I can see it's just 8 fingers. 8 fingers muthafukkka!!

Anyone here below the age of 21 I hold you collectively responsible.

That is fúcking terrible!

I'm scared to watch that after your review kev.... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

Looks like Drifters friend Basshunter had some bastard children.

• Advertisement

I finally watched it....I was sure it was a piss take with that screamo **** but they're on wiki, it must be true?? A part of me died when I realised they're serious.

I finally watched it....I was sure it was a piss take with that screamo **** but they're on wiki, it must be true?? A part of me died when I realised they're serious.

Here you go, Pixies fix everything... God damn I'm pissed I couldn't get tickets for that concert.

anyone heading to the metallica concert ??? I feckin wanna go but none of my mates are going and i hate going to sh1t on my own! its so sad cause its like a half of mile from my house!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

kevpants wrote: »
    I've found it. I've found the exact point where music has reached the point of no return...

Excuse me while i go cut my ears off so I never hear anything like that again... :(

all better...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

That video was bile pure bile.

anyone heading to the metallica concert ??? I feckin wanna go but none of my mates are going and i hate going to sh1t on my own! its so sad cause its like a half of mile from my house!

Its a fecking metal gig, what are you going to do when Metallica's on stage, chat to your friends??? If you want to go, go, I've gone to gigs on my own before, 95% of the time you couldn't even chat to people if you wanted, and rest of the time you are surrounded by people you already know you have something in common with....its really not that big a deal.

Its a fecking metal gig, what are you going to do when Metallica's on stage, chat to your friends??? If you want to go, go, I've gone to gigs on my own before, 95% of the time you couldn't even chat to people if you wanted, and rest of the time you are surrounded by people you already know you have something in common with....its really not that big a deal.

true brian, just feel a bit weird :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,863 ✭✭✭kevpants

Here you go, Pixies fix everything... God damn I'm pissed I couldn't get tickets for that concert.

Got'em for the Thursday night. Pretty sweet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

What?

It's like the Jonas brothers if the Jonas brothers were heroin babies. What's going on with all the comments, everyone thinks the guy in pink is cool? His name is SE7EN.... yes, like the movie. And.... is he..... drinking a 40? Have these guys actually met any black people? I mean other than the skanky 15 year old in the video whose father owns a chain of restaurants.

What about the hand signal thing at the end? Is that some kind of bastardized version of the West coast "W"? From what I can see it's just 8 fingers. 8 fingers muthafukkka!!

Anyone here below the age of 21 I hold you collectively responsible.

Turn down your hearing aid and get crunk, gramps.

• Advertisement

I should be able to squat 140 for a couple of reps shouldn't i??

Hanley wrote: »
    Turn down your hearing aid and get crunk, gramps.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Seriously WTF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

His name is SE7EN.... yes, like the movie. .

Overheard a woman calling her child 'Lessagne' today.
    'Lessagne, c'mon.'

Yep . That's what I thought.

squod wrote: »
    Overheard a woman calling her child 'Lessagne' today.
    'Lessagne, c'mon.'

Yep . That's what I thought.

You thought she'd spelled lasagne wrong??:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Semi serious question here; has anyone ever had doms in their face/jaw before? I was lifting Sunday and since then or monday morning (can't remember when exactly the pain came on) the muscles in the left side of my jaw have been sore. Thoughts? (this is not a medical advice question!)

Semi serious question here; has anyone ever had doms in their face/jaw before? I was lifting Sunday and since then or monday morning (can't remember when exactly the pain came on) the muscles in the left side of my jaw have been sore. Thoughts? (this is not a medical advice question!)

I've heard a guy tell of a guy pulling a muscle in his face doing deadlifts alright!!

It was during squatting....close enough! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Made you scroll! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

Sesame Street and Stevie Wonder, these are a few of my favourite things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement