Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Squats the story - the Off Topic Thread...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

injured365 wrote: »
    possibly the worst....dundalk....dont ask why im not sure myself :confused::confused:

how bout you??

UCC

i win:P

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭injured365

UCC

i win:P

lol
    no argument here! hotter women and 2 bars! :rolleyes::D
    plus im from cork....makes dundalk even stranger for me! weird ass accents up here!:eek:

plus im from cork....makes dundalk even stranger for me! weird ass accents up here!:eek:

You lunatic... 2 nice colleges beside you and you go to ****ing louth?

My brain has stopped working im doing an extremely simple equation and it just does not compute

You lunatic... 2 nice colleges beside you and you go to ****ing louth?

My brain has stopped working im doing an extremely simple equation and it just does not compute

Well i tried CIT and it sucked ass....except for the gym! and that little dude that worked there cant remember his name....he was cool!!
    The way i look at it.....im about 10 minutes away from seriously cheap booze!!!!:P:P:D
    A few weeks ago I paid a fiver for a double captain morgan and coke!! 5 ****ing euro!!

christmas back in cork is gonna ruin me and my empty bank account!!

2+2=4......equation done thank me later

*Im after editing this post about 10 times cos i cant read good at this hour

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

Can't workout how to embed this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIQnwR34nJI&feature=player_embedded

but i got a good laugh out of this video, This girl is heading for the mother of all faceplants one day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

possibly the worst....dundalk....dont ask why im not sure myself :confused::confused:

how bout you??

Duuudddeee, where ya there last year? I was. For the whole year I was the only guy who done freakin' squats in the gym. WTF!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭celestial

FunkZ wrote: »
    Duuudddeee, where ya there last year? I was. For the whole year I was the only guy who done freakin' squats in the gym. WTF!

That's coz you can't build de gunz with squatz Funkz.

How is the fat loss goin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

You can talk about weird accents. :pac: I have to admit though pretty much everytime I hear someone from around here on telly I hate that I must sound like that. :pac:
    As you said though, great being near the cheap drink. ^_^

FunkZ wrote: »
    Ya i was there...that gym is terrible!!! does me head in!!!! didnt go much last year....injuries and ****:(:(

Gunz.....one of the times i was there last year i watched a fella doing curls with a 5kg DB continue to do curls as he walked over to get some water out of the cooler and still continue to do them as he walked back to the mirror. Then he stood there for a few minute watching himself do curls from all different angles. :confused:

So i joined a proper one this year!!!

amacachi wrote: »
    You can talk about weird accents. :pac: I have to admit though pretty much everytime I hear someone from around here on telly I hate that I must sound like that. :pac:
    As you said though, great being near the cheap drink. ^_^

Yaaa but its not just the dundalk one.....theres the monaghan one, north and south are different of course and all the different northern ones!!!!

Once again, its great being near the cheap drink!!!!:p:p:D

Ya i was there...that gym is terrible!!! does me head in!!!! didnt go much last year....injuries and ****:(:(

Gunz.....one of the times i was there last year i watched a fella doing curls with a 5kg DB continue to do curls as he walked over to get some water out of the cooler and still continue to do them as he walked back to the mirror. Then he stood there for a few minute watching himself do curls from all different angles. :confused:

So i joined a proper one this year!!!

Yaaa but its not just the dundalk one.....theres the monaghan one, north and south are different of course and all the different northern ones!!!!

Once again, its great being near the cheap drink!!!!:p:p:D

Which gym are you in?

I can't really say anything about other areas but I do find it really funny just how much accents vary within a 10km radius of here, so many different ones.

• Advertisement

Which gym are you in?

I can't really say anything about other areas but I do find it really funny just how much accents vary within a 10km radius of here, so many different ones.

Felda was doing a really cheap student offer so had to take it

And people say cork is bad for having different accents.......

I think its funny when people from ardee and dundalk start having a go at each other over their identical accents!!!:D;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

I just googled "muffin top"

:( <--- because there is no "shame" smiley

I think its funny when people from ardee and dundalk start having a go at each other over their identical accents!!!:D;)

Ignorance, pure ignorance.

Ignorance, pure ignorance.

Your right i left out a "hey" ;);):D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

ragg wrote: »

but i got a good laugh out of this video, This girl is heading for the mother of all faceplants one day

Holy sh!t is that Kevin Bacon???

But seriously, I'd love to give that a go: I can just imagine what would happen if I pull a bench up to the treadmill in my gym :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

ragg wrote: »

Vanilla Ice needs to shut the fuhk up. I'm totally gonna try this. As soon as the gym is empty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

celestial wrote: »
    That's coz you can't build de gunz with squatz Funkz.

How is the fat loss goin?

Hahaha! So far I'm down to 97KG, that's about 6 or 7KG in 6 weeks, not bad!

I'm so ****ing hungover, never drinking whiskey again

Getting a nice big pizza tonight. Boom sha! Basement Jaxx were savage last night!

14bjgxy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

"What's working most...

YOU'RE ABS!!!!"

Bloody Americans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

squod wrote: »

Vanilla Ice needs to shut the fuhk up. I'm totally gonna try this. As soon as the gym is empty.

I'll help you pay for the bandages

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

The faster the treadmill -> the more defined your abs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

The fcuk?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Did face pulls for the first time last night as I suspect my shoulders are too rounded. They felt...right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

just for you L

Drifter you're pushing it...

i'll start postin facebook photos of your not careful!!

Drifter you're pushing it...

i'll start postin facebook photos of your not careful!!

i know my limits....

and you know im going to continue to call you fat till you at least get your bench back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭brutusthebarber

OGWT!!!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

But seriously, I'd love to give that a go: I can just imagine what would happen if I pull a bench up to the treadmill in my gym :D

+1 :D

That guy is a legend.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Brad... or...

BECKHAM???

david-beckham.jpg

Hanley wrote: »
    Brad... or...

BECKHAM???

david-beckham.jpg

Beckly? and Bradpants? jedward eat your heart out!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

I be needing your help guys. I've a work 80's party to go to tonight, and the costume I ordered hasn't arrived.

Plan B's to go as Richard Simmons. Gonna wear a PL singlet with a pair of bright running shorts over it, a sweat band and big massive socks. BUT I don't know where I'll get the big socks. Soooo anyone know where I can get socks like in the picture below??

Si%20Mons.JPG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement